UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Nonni

What's Happening In Your Sims 2 Game?

I forgot about the brilliant small circle elevator. Whose is that? Could you give us a link?

maiviastorm, I love the eyes in these sims, the CleanInstaller list them as 'by bownie'. Where did you get those eyes? I would love a link.

Eyes_zps9e0f9447.jpg

I am presently doing a Makeover of a lot in Veronaville, it has a courtyard in the center and I put in a fountain and some edible trees converted to TS2 from Castaway Stories:

Ediblecourtyard.jpg

Ediblecourtyard004.jpg

Ediblecourtyard003.jpg

That's an object mod from Sims Wardrobe, it is supposed to make your garden happy when you spray the plants, it is not insecticide. :cheesy:

When you get to SW select Sims 2, then Objects, then Home Life Improvements.

It looks great, Nonni! You know, I've never played Veronaville, I usually play Pleasantview and my own Neighbourhoods. 

Thank you very much for that link!

Mmmm they look about the same age all of them. My goodness! was Don going through a mid-life crisis, or what? :slapLaugh:  

For the first time I was playing Strange Town. So I build a strange house:

post-59-0-20013900-1390639341_thumb.jpg

and some strange sims, Sparky and Star. Here they just arrived at their new house  :grin:

post-59-0-02186300-1390639390_thumb.jpg

This is how they look. Star decided that when you are in (Strange)Rome you have to act like the (Strange) Romans, so she wears regular clothes, but she doesn't seem to be happy with her new surroundings  :Whistle:

post-59-0-49078500-1390639640_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the pictures, your Sims are certainly a departure from your 'normal' citizens of your game. The house is very intriguing. I love your screenshots and I would love to see more.

Thank you for the nice comment, Marbi  :1hug:  The hair is Skysims' hair 137 You can find it  here

Nonni, yes it sure is! I'll take some more pics for you :)

In the mean time I can let the secret out : pollination happened  :grin:

post-59-0-20735800-1390673237_thumb.jpg

Ah-oh! We know what will happen next, or do we? That reminds me I must get another DR Pollination Tech. Thanks for the link to the Hair!! You are a sweetheart.

EDIT: I was delighted to find that Stefy's PJs have an added benefit.

post-6495-0-91208600-1390701773_thumb.jp

Yeppers, they work for pregnancy bump, too!!

Yes, I like Stefy's pjs! How do you get another DR Pollination Tech,  Nonni?

Marbi, the girls look great!

This pollination brought a surprise packet :grin:

post-59-0-00345500-1390726457_thumb.jpg

Mmmm. you think they'll take after their mom?

So, tomorrow we should be seeing Star's babes as toddlers, perhaps?

Okay Naomi, here they are :)

post-59-0-83233700-1390812466_thumb.jpg

Ivar and Ciani

They are so active! On the go all the time   :grin:

post-59-0-19243200-1390812660_thumb.jpg

Here they are racing and Ciani is determined to win, while Ivar is thinking, "Mmmm maybe I'll let her win this time, after all, she is my little sister."   :smiley_laughing:

They both have their dad's green eyes, mom's skintone, while Ivar got dad's red hair and Ciani mom's white blonde hair.

I like the name Ivar, that was my fathers name.

That's great Marbi! I've never used the name before. I googled it and found it means "Light" Ciani also means "Light" :)

The twins celebrated their birthday:

post-59-0-19223800-1390837900_thumb.jpg

And what a surprise they got!

post-59-0-26069800-1390837978_thumb.jpg

Their little baby sister, Alina, is born on their birthday! 

Wonderful! My favorite times in a Sim's life. However, Alet, I know you are looking forward to Teen and College.

cheshireKat, I do hope that you are able to get a replacement drive before your present one fails. I am crossing holding my thumbs for you, as Alet would say.

Just so you know kat, there is pretty much nil chance of corruption in copying the files to another drive.  Now it is possible the file won't copy correctly, but that's pretty slim.   If the files are in an area of the drive that can't be read, it won't copy them.  There is zero chance the package files will do any harm to your pics etc.  I suggest you zip them or rar them then move that rar or zip to your other drive.  .package files do not contain anything that would harm your drive or other files.  dll, exe and bat files are the types that can cause problems.

Another way is to burn the files to a dvd or cd too.

Naomi, I see what you mean. I have tried having a grandparent move in to help when both parents want to work.

Oh, that is GREAT to know, Beck! I thought I would lose all my 'hoods and sims when install my new OS and re-install my TS2.

Just be sure you install all the same expansions and you should be fine Nonni.