UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Nonni

What's Happening In Your Sims 2 Game?

Well of course, hard drives can cause corruption in files, but those corrupted files should not copy over, because they can't be read.  That's what is taking so long,  your drive is trying to read a corrupt file and can't due to the bad sectors.  My main point was those files won't harm your images etc., which seemed to be your main concern.  I also, wasn't sure if you were afraid of a virus.  That's why I suggested zipping or raring the files, if they can't be read it will not zip them.  If it were me I would just copy over the files that are important to you.  At any rate good luck with this.

Edit:

Something that might help is to turn off your antivirus, because it is constantly trying to read those bad sectors on your hard drive.  (if you are sure you don't have a virus)  Then just turn it on when you download new things, or turn it on once a week and check your files.  Antivirus programs are really hard on hard drives, and I personally believe they are the cause of many hard drive problems.  It has been my experience that once a hard drive has bad sectors it's isn't safe to save files to it.  I believe I had one that only had a small section of bad sectors and it was good for a while, but usually the bad sectors area just keep growing.  

Here are some 'behind the scenes' screenshots I took for the Renew Wedding Vows:

I built this pavilion while I was playing this very wealthy couple.

Weddingpavilion.jpg

The scenario was lovely and the party was an enormous success!

RenewVows003.jpg

Beautiful!

I love it when the party is a success.  :partyhat:

I miss those funny cut scenes from TS2!

They are one of the best things about the game....When the bride and groom sneak off in the limo...Love it!  :loveblow:

Love it! It reminds me of one of those country back road motels with just the right amount of grit. I love your attention to details.

Love it! It reminds me of one of those country back road motels with just the right amount of grit. I love your attention to details.

I agree, totally. Marbi it would work beautifully in my rustic retro 'hood. I do hope you will upload it here at Affinity.

Well, my beloved Jessica Ebadi got ate by a cow plant, but luckily I had a picture of her so I can remember her :'( She does this pose whenever she is idle. It cracks me up! 2zf05tz.jpg

'

At the moment I'm playing a challenge.  A single parent has to raise up 5 to 7 toddlers  to where all the kids are ready to go to university Tough one this. A nanny is not allowed, so the parent can not have a job, but if necessary you may use the kaching cheat as well as Becks Toddler stuff :)

I have 5 toddlers:

post-59-0-67726200-1394393870_thumb.jpg

And here they are eating and at the same time working on their cooking skills :) Thank you, Beck!

post-59-0-35340500-1394393942_thumb.jpg

I love this challenge and your pictures are amazing and precious.

It's hard enough with 3 toddlers lol I could never do 5 or more...are they all hers or adopted?...did she have all 5 babies at once...?

Good luck and keep us informed on this one... :smiley:  cute kids..

...are they all hers or adopted?...did she have all 5 babies at once...?

*They are created in CAS  with their father :)  It's actually not so hard if you're using Becks mods.

They are kids now :) here they are with their dad.

post-59-0-47624700-1394441622_thumb.jpg

cool...I haven't created any toddlers, kids or teens yet in CAS..not sure if I really want to do that just young adults and send them to college...

cute kids..good luck :grin:

Becks Mods what are they???

That one worked great..thank you MaAlet

You're welcome, Hilda! Enjoy!

And now they are teens:

post-59-0-41149800-1394549715_thumb.jpg

To help them get ready for University I need Beck's Skill Learning Game Table  :)

You think she finds the homework boring?  :grin:

post-59-0-63057000-1394553642_thumb.jpg

Thank you for the funny picture, Alet! :slapLaugh:

I am so happy you are letting us see how your toddlers grew. :icon_hug: