UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Nonni

What's Happening In Your Sims 3 Game?

Great shots, Marbi! I love what you have captured, it is funny but so true to life. I remember it being almost impossible to stay awake in some classes. :slapLaugh:

I forgot I even purchased the University Expansion.  Now I want to try it out, after seeing Marbi's images.  I checked to see if there were any updates the the game and was shocked to see the new chickens they have in the store, and the walker for toddlers.

Wait.. I am confused. wonderful pics by the way!   I do not have sims3.. was looking at some of the downloads, and I saw a lot of what are called rabbitholes.. I did a google search on them, and it said that sims can disappear into them.. but you cannot be inside and see what they are doing.. so in my mind..

I ssumed that sims3 did not allow you to openly view your sims inside anything but the home... am I wrong? Do I still want the sims3? LOL

Beck! Thanks for the awesome pic, it makes me want to go back to TS3.

Deb, I get confused about these things, too. But once I got into the game, I kinda like the options it gives you.

I am going to have read up on it and see.. when it first came out I was not interested because of the CC I refused to give up, now I see CC, patches, etc..

but I have to have full interaction with my sims.. they go inside to shop.. I wanna be there.. they go eat.. I wanna control it..LOL

the rabbithole things had me all confused.

Yeah, I thought that the rabbitholes would spoil game play but there are some really great aspects of Sims 3 that do make it fun and attractive. I feel a bit shackled in creating the Sims themselves but the design and building tools are awesome without CC. The MasterController that Beck recommended is great in that it gives me back a lot of the control that I thought was lost when TS3 first came out.

Back to the gnomes again  :Whistle:

Catherine is at university and studying very hard.

post-59-0-68458200-1371893708_thumb.jpg

I found this very amusing  :slapLaugh:   Do you think the gnomes admire her?

Love the gnomes, Alet!

Wow, Marbi, Thanks for the update on the latest patch! Love you pictures, too.

I wanted to test the upload image section I just added and I had this screenshot of baby gnome.

1383661607-U12.jpg

I noticed it awhile back and it was the first time I'd seen one too.  I didn't buy it in a catalog or anything it just showed up.  I get so many gnomes all over my lots, I haven't played S3 in several weeks, still debating over purchasing the new expansion.

That is absolutely precious, but you know me, sucker for infants and toddlers. :love:

Oh I just love, love, love those gnomes. Maybe I will get Sims3 after all....

I laughed so hard at some of the funny pictures that I woke Jake up, and it was so lovely and peaceful :shocked:

Oh, this is fabulous! I hope you will share more from this family. I am glad that your TS3 is not crashing and that you are able to play some Sims and their families.

They all look like they are in a 'time out'...not very happy, but they are cute!

That is exactly what I was thinking. :grin:

I finally fired up my Sims 3 game!

Here's two new Sims I created. They are both angels.

The  one in purple is named Grace, and I have yet to name the other...Any ideas?

post-13101-0-98726400-1388877146_thumb.j

post-13101-0-04869300-1388877233_thumb.j

They are beautiful, Lisa. I was trying to find names of angels but all the Jewish and Christian angel names were masculine.

Thanks ladies, I like all those names Karen...Maybe need to make two more angels and use them all!  :hmm:

Nonnie, I uploaded a TS3 lot...I PM'd Beck to let her know. Do you still play TS3? If so check it out if you want...its just another redecorated Maxi's lot with just a decorative bible for CC...I added the bible in the dwld. I am still unsure of the protocol for uploading...How do I send the file to you or another admin.? I get so confused sometimes, and usually its such a simple matter.  :insane:

My brain is foggy, I was trying to remember the names of some of the women mentioned in the Bible. All I can think of at this moment is Naomi and Ruth, well Jezebel came to mind, but that is just not a name you'd want to use for ANY Sim.

I can't remember where, but somewhere on the net you can find the meanings for names. If you can find that, it might help to name your Angels.