UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
phantomgremlock

Lightmagik Simproductions - Sims2

I'm not certain if this is the appropriate place to post this topic but here it goes :) You are most welcome to move this topic.

As mentioned, I have been doing a lot of my own modding since the tools became available. I hadn't played SIMs2 for 3 years then last November of 2012, i started back at it again. Now that I'm back into it, I have been doing a lot of additional things as a modder. My greatest challenge is learning how to animate items for the game. What I have here is an example of the older items that i created several years ago. I tried to upload them to another sight but the Administrators were picky about 'Poly Count' so i kept my creations to myself until now.

if you would like to have any of this in your game, please let me know. I could possibly upload them for you but I would like to update these items first. What I would like to do is see if I can reduce the poly count on the items if needed, add more details, revamp the neighborhood buildings.

Have a great weekend - PhantomGremlock

http://youtu.be/9ON32SlMXVo

LightMagik SIMproductions On Youtube

Brad, that's an impressive video! I also like the signs and the buildings! Thank you for sharing this :)

Brad, I had to watch that twice, your work is incredible! :smiley_happy107:

I am astonished, dumfounded and confounded. :55:

The signs, are they placeable on a community lot or is everything just for the 'hood?

This display is Stunning! I am delighted beyond measure that you have shared this in such a first class video.

Wow, thankyou Everyone :) You are all awesome.

The signs are all buyable objects, as well as the fake windows/doors that light up at night.... simular to the doors and windows on the SIMs3 rabbit hole buildings. All these objects are for both the residential lots as well as community lots. I use the fake windows/doors mainly for empty lots. You can see them on the video in the residential neighborhood as welll as my downtown hoods. the skyscrapers and the one house are neighborhood objects.

Just to add: Someone extracted several buildings from 'The SIMs 3' and made them available for 'The SIMs 2'. I'm certain I could add night lights to them if I took the time. I want to clone or upgrade the Neighborhood Street lights and add light reflection for the Neighborhood ground surfaces. This is one thing that has always bugged me about 'The SIMs 2'. If it can done in 'The SIMs 3' then it can be done in 'The SIMs 2'.

Thankyou again  - Hugs & Blessings