UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
phantomgremlock

The Sims 4 Released In 2014 - Is This Real?

I'm sure so many people are asking if this is the real thing or a hoax.

It may be wishful thinking. I am wishing it is real thing.

And if this is real, I'd probably have to upgrade my memory and Nvidia card again. it reminds me a lot of 3D rendering programs such as Artlantis Studio 3

Oh, my goodness! So soon already?!  :o Well, that is if it is actually real. :cheesy: TS3 is still new and they're still dishing out stuff for it! Bah! Too fast, if you ask me.  :shocked:  I haven't even played my TS3 yet because my VAIO laptop is old (I'm just waiting till it dies before I get a new one that can handle games)! Doh! Well,  it does look REALLY nice, though. Quite realistic. Looks like I'll need a super-duper good graphics card... Ha, ha!

I kept getting this feeling it wold happen sooner or later. Soon as The SIMs 3 was out, then it made me wonder about The SIMs 4. I just might skip The SIMs 3 and save my money for computer upgrades and The SIMs 4.

Oh Wow!! I've seen lots of trailers, but most of the comments think that it is fake because it looks too Realistic.  :cheesy:

I wonder what is in store in TS4 (if it is true), lets hope custom content is easier to make!  :60:

I'm sure so many people are asking if this is the real thing or a hoax.

We asked the same question when we first hear about Sims 3 , remember? I'm looking forward to Sims 4 :)

I was told yesterday from a 'reliable' source that there was going to be a Sims 4. I am very curious and looking forward to this event.

In that case, I'm skipping SIMs 3 and waiting for SIMs 4. No point in wasting hundreds of dollars now when I can look into a better Nvidia/Radeon video card and additional memory.

The trailer has been removed from YouTube because apparently, yeah it was a scam. I tried playing it and it says: This video has been removed as a violation against YouTube's policy against spam, scams, and commercially deceptive content".

Well, that was disappointing. :embarrassed:  I was all hyped up.

Some small part of my brain still hopes that it might still happen.

Imagination and optimism. :sweat:

I still am sims2. I took a long break as I was allowing my downloading and building in sims to keep me from dealing with real life things.

it was hard at first, and I miss it, but have yet to load it still.  I bought sims3 just the first one and did not like it, but at the time the cc was not

available like it is now. I have spent the last three weeks downloading what I missed.. I don't dare add sims3 yet..LOL

I am sure I will do it though given all the downloads I see*

Well, well, well, Maxis has made an Official Announcement and set up a site for The Sims 4!!

There is an Official Newsletter.

On ModTheSims, Inge wrote, when asked if she and Peter would be willing to develop tools for modification:

We're planning to at least give it a go. But I have a tolerance threshold for obfuscation and effort

The Sims 4, so we read will be released in 2014.

I will be eager to see what Maxis comes up with for TS4.

wow... at this point I may as well not do sims3 and wait for sims4 to be released, and for all the wonderful people to work out all the mess that ea makes with each expansion pack..LOL 

The Sims 3 is awful and not worth messing with, so you will do a good thing Deb by saving your money for The Sims 4.

:smiley: 

Have you been following the Sims 4 gossip or 'official' news? Here is some of the latest:

• New Sims

your welcome nonni i am also happy to share the info i have found on the sims4 also be on the look out tommorow september 11 build buy mode will be reveal on september 17 there is a sims4 live brodcast and september 18 the sims4 animation will be reveal and here is a picture curtesy of the info i found on neighborly sims of what a few of the sims emotions will be.

v2tyld.jpg

and how the sims will look like also please note that in the sims4 you can also chose to have your sims left or right handed

xoqujm.jpg

and a video of the sims4 cas create a sim please note that the other age group are unkown for now but will be reveal soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_qlOu2n8OU

edit here is the sims4 offical arrival trailer also can you fine the 24 sims easter eggs in the trailer lol

offical game play trailer as well

I Cannot wait they look so good! I don't really like some of the looks

of sims 3 charters, that's why sims 2 is my preferred game.

But the look of sims 4 definitely looks promising  :grin:   

I have heard that people are concerned about how it works building in Sims4. It has a different look than Sims3 and people say that maybe we can't share our houses with others anymore.

What!!!?!  :scare3: If this is true I will stick with Sims 3. Building and sharing is 95% of the fun for me.