UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
phantomgremlock

The Sims 4 Released In 2014 - Is This Real?

Oh, dear! I see that there is speculation about EA locking out creators and modders. There is also speculation that sharing is done exclusively through a EA website and that they plan to make it possible for people to charge for their creations!! Man, this will kill my desire to own the game. I never shared with the EA Sims 2 website and I never downloaded content from there, either.

me for now i m not going to judge even if i am buying the sims4 i will never charge for my creations if i make sims 

I see that there is speculation about EA locking out creators and modders. There is also speculation that sharing is done exclusively through a EA website and that they plan to make it possible for people to charge for their creations!

Didn't we had the same speculations before Sims 3 came out?

Like Pierre, I'll wait and see. From what I see I will really like to have this game :)

some new info related to the sims4 curtesy of sims vip

1- There will be right-handed Sims

Thanks a bunch, Pierre! You know I think I would enjoy playing TS4. There will probably be those folks you can go into and make programs for TS4 like they did for TS2 like SimPE.

i think so as well nonni and i can already confirm that tsr will be creating a workshop tool for the sims4 for members that are tsr members and i am also pretty sure as more info comes out sites like mod the sims will create modding tools and creations tools for making cc :grin:

CindaLove at Simmer's Garden just posted a link to YouTube video interview with Ryan Vaughan. Right towards the end he was asked if modding or creating for TS4 was possible and he said there was nothing in the game to prevent that. He said that the simming community was important to them and that they love to see what modders will do with the game. Check it out!

Thank you so much, Cinda, for sharing this information. Certainly puts my mind at rest.

Oh goodness it looks so good :o
I saw a video thing of someone playing the sim creation mode in Sims 4 and it looks really cool. You can literally adjust everything with little sliders and such. What I'm worried about is the graphics. My computer barely supports Sims 2, it crashes if Im not careful. But I want Sims 4..looks. so. cool....

And what is this about not being able to share things?!?! Thats just not right!

And what is this about not being able to share things?!?! Thats just not right!

Do not be concerned, Emma. That is not supposed to be an issue. Ryan Vaughn's interview indicated that EA was happy that the Simming community was so active and sharing with individuals' mods and creations. He said there was nothing in the game to prevent modding or creating or sharing.

According to what I have read, TS4 is not supposed to be as demanding as TS3 is on computer performance.

However, all of this remains to be seen. Until we have some experience with the game, we will just have to wait and see.

I am still a TS2 player.  I have some TS3 games but not loaded on the computer.  I don't plan on buy TS4 until it goes on super low sale.  They are getting outrageous with the asking price.  I think the pre order is somewhere near 60 US, that's a bit much in my opinion.

I am still a TS2 player.  I have some TS3 games but not loaded on the computer.  I don't plan on buy TS4 until it goes on super low sale.  They are getting outrageous with the asking price.  I think the pre order is somewhere near 60 US, that's a bit much in my opinion.

This depends on the version you pre order like for canada and the us we have the limited edition witch is 60$ if you go with the premium edition its 80$ and for european players as well as these 2 version they get the collector edition its around 85 euro$ 

Your welcome nonni if ever members needs links with the preorder info i can, post them here on the thread or members can pm me

i will take care of this after i eat nonni it will be my pleasure

sorry for the double post as requested here are the links for sims4 pre order

Eb games us web site:

1- sims 4 premium edition:  http://www.ebgames.com/pc/games/the-sims-4-premium-edition/111441

2 Sims4 limited edition: http://www.ebgames.com/pc/games/the-sims-4-limited-edition/111440

eb game link is the same for canada

Amazon:

same 2 copys but slight diffrence in price

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sims-4-Premium-Edition-Pc/dp/B00EFRN2KY

http://www.amazon.com/The-Sims-4-Limited-Edition-Pc/dp/B00EFRN2IQ

French amazon france (french version of the game check for dvd rom compatipilaty or all region dvd rom coding*)

http://www.amazon.fr/Les-Sims-4-%C3%A9dition-collector/dp/B00E3OYFL4 (for members that speaks french) 

beyond the sims link:

http://www.beyondsims.com/48466/pre-order-the-sims-4-collectors-edition-at-game/

edit will add origin pre order link a little later for sims4 dvd and digital download

origin link digital download and limited edition download + pc disk

https://www.origin.com/en-ca/store/buy/sims-4

this info was posted on the sims3 forum on the sims3 offical exchange witch i am sharing here with other simmers via copy paste credit to the original poster

Q&A With SimGuruGrant 

CREDIT :

thesims4blogger.tumblr.com 

--------------------------------------------------------------
------ 

During SimsCamp, I was given the opportunity to get all of the questions sent in by you, the readers, answered. I sat down withSimGuruGrant between all of the hustle and bustle and the awesome demos of The Sims 4 to get the questions answered. Below are the questions in no particular order and his responses based on how I remember him answering them. I only summarized what he said; I didn

Simified:

Will custom content be supported? 

SimGuruGrant:

Of course! We love to see what the community can add with their creativity. 

Great news! 

Thank you, Pierre!

Your sharing of this valuable information is greatly appreciated, Pierre. :image014-22:

You are our Guru for TS4. :searching smiley:

yw nonni if i see or fine more info i will be sure to post it to share with members here