UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
phantomgremlock

The Sims 4 Released In 2014 - Is This Real?

If Sims4 is like Sims2 I just might buy it when it gets cheaper...if it is like Sims3 no way will I buy it...I bought the Sim3 with Ambitions paid $50 for it and I tried to play it but I can't do it..don't like it at all..we will see...hope if someone does get it they will post some pictures on here and let us all know if it is worth getting or not...

Thanks everyone that has been keeping up with the updates on the Sims4...you all are really appreciated

I don't know if I'm going to buy it. The toddlers were my favorite life stage after children. And the way the sims in TS4 look,they don't seem too realistic.

Just like in cartoons,especially the hair. The sims in TS2 and TS3 look more like in the real life in my opinion.

I am caring about the appearance. And the fact that no premade sims from previous games will appear in TS4 devastated me,bacause I was hoping they will add some sims that were in TS2 or TS3 to TS4. Just the classicaly Goths that must be in all games will appear there. And the Caliente sisters from what I heard. :1doh1:

EA is so unfair sometimes. I hate that they closed the TS2 and TS1 official sites. Will they do it with TS3 too?

And always, always when they're launching new games, they underestimate the previous games, who were the foundation of the Sims series.

Was it possible for TS4 to exist if there wasn't TS1? No.  When was their time, they loved the previous games, like TS1 and TS2. Now when they're launching their newer games, they treat those games like a garbage. Like,sorry I don't remember the source, but I know it was somewhere on http://simsvip.com one of the EA members said "I like my TS4 sims better than TS3 ones" but I don't know exatly the exact sentence. This was shocking for me. Ok, their TS4 is good and beautiful but not perfect, they praise it too much, TS1,TS2 and TS3 were good too.

If, if they will ever make The Sims 5, I know they will underestimate TS4.

Of course it has good parts too,like emotions and multitasking and so on,but I just started to play TS3.

And that is my sincerely opinion.  :smiley:

Edit: added more to not double post...

Hey simmers!

So, I signed up on thesims.com for the Sims 4 CAS demo. I may get TS4 CAS Demo and I am so excited! :grin:

Please please hope and pray with me that I'll get it! :CrossFingers:

I promise if I'll get it I will share screenshots with you! :cheerleader:

Oh, that would be wonderful!! I am praying that you will get the demo right now.

Oh, that would be wonderful!! I am praying that you will get the demo right now.

Me too!

I am curious what actual game play will look like.

I am curious as well...if it looks half way decent I may get it later when it goes way down in price... :smiley:

Thanks Stefy in advance for showing up pictures of Sims4 :grin:

I am still waiting... :happyhappy:

So, on 15 July they announced you can sign up for the TS4 CAS Demo. I signed up on 17 July. EA said as well is possible to receive an email from them with the TS4 CAS Demo in the next 2 weeks, if you were selected. So I think I have a chance. :hmm:

If is good enough I may get TS4 too, but when they include toddlers and pools. From torrent like always.

Hoping and praying and repeating the process again.... :Smiley10-1:

Why would they not have toddlers or swimming pools? I don't understand the logic behind that. So your Sim has a baby :366915:  and then that baby is suddenly a child???? :shocked: I don't want the game if it has no toddlers, they are so much fun.

Now I really wish I had gotten Sims 3, I'd have to upgrade one of the desktops but that would be ok.

Yes. It was so in The Sims 1. Then I could understand. It was their first game.

But now?

It is strange. Couldn't they make the new features keeping pools and toddlers?

I am pretty sure they will include toddlers in an EP, for us to pay more.

How couldn't pools and toddlers be in the base game?!?!?!

They could include cowplants and tottoos but not pools and toddlers.

Toddlers were a life stage. A very important one. Pools were something they included in every base game. And they weren't that hard to do.

I am wondering if this TS4 thing will be working and they will make TS5. Then they : "Sorry, no clothes in basegame." Or "sorry no dressers in the basegame" OR "sorry there will not be doors in the basegame". :slapLaugh:

I am playing a "family life" gameplay, as you can see in my pics of TS3.

How could I continue doing that in TS4 if there are NO TODDLERS!!!!!!

Yes it's like...a new born baby is turning into a 7 yrs old child. Strange.

Hihi, if you do it...you'll like TS3. But don't leave TS2. Even if now I play TS3, I srill consider TS2 as a very good game. :grin:

I got the TS4 CAS demo and I really enjoyed it. It came with the Free TS2 Ultimate Collection.

Sorry, I deleted everything because I could no longer play TS2 after I tried to get the Ultimate Collection, I don't know what I am doing half the time. Alet got it with no problem and found she could play it on her laptop, she had not been able to install her TS2 from her disks to her laptop. She has enjoyed being able to play TS2 on her laptop now.

I am in the process of re-installing my TS2 disks.

Thank you, Stefy, my TS2 is working again and even though I saved a backup, I still lost my Sims and houses.

A trick I learned ages and ages ago, when you are finished building a house, package it, same for Sims. It's a bit of a pain if you have to move the family out and back in tho.... unless you just build like the shell of the house before you move them in.

I can't remember how I saved the families.....maybe I didn't.

Excellent advice, Karen! I have been going back through all my saved games looking for houses that I remembered to save.

It is rumored the Sims 4 CAS Demo will be available for everyone on 12th of August. :grin:

When my computer crashed, (and this happened about 10 times) we had to start over the game again and again and again...FWIW. :shocked:

Usual, the computer could handle the game for 3-6 months, then it dies. It was because the very small memory of the C drive. I didn't knew about that, since I was 8 years old when I started playing (yes I said that a million times) and knew nothing about computers, except that I can play The Sims 2 on it.

My brother brought me a new drive with more space, and is about a year since the game is working well. Low on all settings, but is working. :blank2:

I came with some trailers: :grin:

-TS4 Official Gameplay Walktrough Trailer (be aware, Grim Reaper at the end)

-TS4 Create a Sim Official Trailer

-TS4 Build Mode Official Gamplay Trailer

Sincerely, I started to like TS4. A bit. I love the new CAS options, and that they reintroduced aspirations.

Ok, I do change my mind sometimes...

Unlike many other sims players, I like the cartoonish look of the sims. I never used DR skins, eyes, etc.

And in Sims 4 they seem kinda cute.

I am wondering how the TS4 children will look, but I'm still sad they didn't add toddlers. And pools. I'll miss swimwears and toddlers cuteness.

But don't worry. I'll not get TS4 on the first day of its launch. Maybe when I'll get a newer and better computer.

And even if I get TS4,  I will still play TS3. I just started to play it and is no fair to leave it just a couple of  months of playing.

I'm happy through they added cowplants in the base game. :smiley:  My mom will have to deal with them like she does in TS2. You don't know how much nannies were eaten by that adorable cowplant. :slapLaugh:

I got the TS4 CAS demo and I really enjoyed it. It came with the Free TS2 Ultimate Collection.

You were really lucky Nonni!

I downloaded Origin (just to see) and no, I have just TS2 Ultimate Collection.

AND I WANT THAT CAS DEMO SO BADLY!!!!! :insane: :scare3:

I like the look of the TS4 Sims. I love the way that you can make Siblings or Offspring carry similar genetic appearances.

I still do not like that look of the Sims in TS3.

But TS4 Sims really won me over. It is such a hoot to change their body movements and walk from Prissy to Macho.

Yes, the TS4 CAS was very entertaining all by itself.

You'll have to face the cowplant since the basegame. :grin:

And I think I'll get very confused with the differences between Sims 2, Sims 3 and Sims 4.

I cannot wait for the EP that includes toddlers,through.

And sincerely, I wouldn't like to leave The Sims 3 so fast. I just started playing it.

The official system requirements for Sims 4 are almost the same as the TS3 ones, don't remember them exactl

I like especially how you can drag and pull their body parts. Not all the sims will be the same.

I know what you're talking about, Nonni, yep the sims there seem kinda the same to each other.

And I love the lack of maternity clothes. They knew at least to remove something we the fans didn't like.

I have watched lots of videos with that demo. AND I LOVE IT! I want it so much but I don't know what to do. I hate they just "invite". :mad:

When I'll get that demo, guess the first sim I'll remake! Guess?

We are the same Karen! You said you won't buy the game, I said I won't, and now we're both getting it. :ROLF:

Fun bug (unfortunately fixed) from Sims 4- Did you know EA forgot to make the breastfeeding females only? So males were able to breastfeed. :slapLaugh:

And Karen, you'll have to wait then! :grin: