UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
phantomgremlock

The Sims 4 Released In 2014 - Is This Real?

Breaking News!! :grin:

Source

The PC Minimum System Requirements for The Sims 4

REQUIRED: Internet connection required for product activation.

OS: Windows XP (SP3), Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7 (SP1), Windows 8, or Windows 8.1

PROCESSOR: 1.8 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4000+ or equivalent (For computers using built-in graphics chipsets, the game requires 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2.0 GHz AMD Turion 64 X2 TL-62 or equivalent) MEMORY: At least 2 GB RAM

HARD DRIVE: At least 9 GB of free space with at least 1 GB additional space for custom content and saved games

DVD-ROM: DVD ROM drive required for installation only

VIDEO CARD: 128 MB of Video RAM and support for Pixel Shader 3.0. Supported Video Cards: NVIDIA GeForce 6600 or better, ATI Radeon X1300 or better, Intel GMA X4500 or better

SOUND CARD: DirectX 9.0c Compatible

DIRECTX: DirectX 9.0c compatible

INPUT: Keyboard and Mouse

Thanks so very much, kitten. I know that this information will be very helpful.

No big deal Nonni. I just copied and pasted. I was all the whole day online searching news about TS4. :search:

But I'm still very, very VERY mad I didn't got that demo! :mad:

I WANT IT AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! :scare3:

Bless your heart, I know you would have shared pictures from the demo that would have had us laughing our heads off.

I will still get my hands on that demo when it comes out for everyone.

Can you guess what sim I'll remake first? Can you guess?

1.Sims 4 has no pets,unfortunately
2....maybe
3.his name starts with "J" and ends with "y" :grin:

I knew I gave too much clues. If I said just ''J'' that would be Johnny, Jake or Jim.

But you were right. Johnny. :P

I cannot wait for that demo. I FEEL I'M EXPLODING!!!!!!!!! :scare3:

Hey, there! I have seen an whole list of what is NOT in TS4 here.

I'll copy and paste:

"To be clear the features listed below are not rumors. Everything below has been confirmed with sources linked below or mentioned in this thread.

---------------------------------------
MAJOR CONFIRMED MISSING: (All were in base versions of Sims 3)
No create a style (CAST) - NOT technically possible in future expansion (x)
No modifications to public space - The park in the demo is a mix of a community lot and public space (x1) (x2)
No nursery items other than basinet (cribs, highchairs, etc.) (x)
No "normal" careers - Law enforcement, Medical, Business, etc. were removed (x)
NO OPEN WORLD - You can't just walk from house to house without loading screen...(x1) (x2)
No pools (x)
No terrain tools other than paint - REALLY !?!?! (x)
No story progression - Aside from Sim's aging its out! (x)
No toddlers (x)
No way to create/place new lots - And you only have 2 empty ones! (patched into base Sims 3) (x)

MAJOR CONFIRMED AS CRIPPLED/LIMITED/LAME: (All were in base versions of Sims 3)
All buildings on a lot must either have/have not a foundation. No mixing for sheds, garages, etc. (x)
Babies are mere objects - ***ALL INTERACTION IS THRU THE BASINET, NO NEEDS, YOU CAN'T WALK AROUND WITH THEM*** (x)
Completely FLAT building lots - That's right we've gone back to living in a flat world! (x)
Fewer floors/levels (x1) (x2)
SIGNIFICANTLY smaller "worlds" of <25 lots compared to 125+ lots (x)
Smaller lots - Lots are limited to 50x50 instead of 64x64. (x)
Loading screens for individual lots (x)
Teens are same height as adults and they along with elders all look nearly identical. (x)

ALL OTHER MISSING GAMEPLAY ELEMENTS: (Were in base versions of Sims 1, Sims 2, or Sims 3)
No acne (x)
No aliens (x)
No animated hair (in Sims 2) (x)
No aspiration failures (with shrink visit) (in Sims 2) (x)
No babysitters (x)
No bartender (as NPC) (in Sims 2) (x)
No basements (patched into base Sims 3) (x)
No bookstores(x)
No burglars (x)
No cars (including as d

I will stick to playing/building in Sims2 and maybe building in Sims3. Sims 4 is not at all to my liking in any way.

I agree. :grin:

Through, I will download that CAS Demo at least. It seems interesting. :hmm:

Oh my goodness Oh my goodness Oh my goodness Oh my goodness!!!!

The Sims 4 CAS Demo is out!!! Finally!!! :happyhappy:

Gotta download it tomorrow!!!

For good I found it here!!

You beat me to it Stefy lol...was just going to give out the link...Thank you Stefy :Thank_you:

I'm downloading it now... :grin:

UPDATE: Not impressed at all...if this demo is just to create a sim then I am not impressed at all...unless it goes to like $20 I won't be buying it...

I won't be buying the game at all...too much missing features.

Plus, there in USA is 60$ but in my country that "60" is TRIPLE, but not in dollars of course.

I will just download that demo tomorrow (10pm at me now) and maybe post some pics.

Through, I promised I'll post some pics when that demo is released.

Cannot wait!! (my mom said me to turn off the laptop at 9pm) :grin:

(my mom said me to turn off the laptop at 9pm) :grin:

Sounds like a smart parent to me.  :smiley_laughing:

Yes, we play at the same time (she plays TS2 on the computer and I'm playing TS3 on the laptop) and she turns off the computer at 2pm and tells me to turn off my laptop too. Then we do another things. I turn on the laptop again at 4 or 5pm until 9pm and that's my day. :slapLaugh:

Parents...

EDIT: I have some pics of the demo and it won't let me attach them in a post here. Do I need to start a new topic?

I am not interested in TS4...I will stick with what I already  have.

I honestly don't think I could play the game without being able to use the move object cheat...EA always had things like furniture etc...not matched up very well...like trying to place a coffee table centered in front of a couch, or a couch centered underneath a painting on the wall etc...Everything else sounds like a step backwards from where they could have/should have gone after TS2 .

(TS3) needed to have way too many expansions before it became even half the game TS2 was with all of it's expansions, and then TS3 became too large for most or many PCs to be able to handle once the expansions were added...that's why I stopped at just 3 expansions with that one, and even then I uninstalled Super Natural in order to make it run better with just Pets and Seasons.

So, it sounds like I will be staying away from TS4 after all. 

Thank you, Stefy for this very informative post!    :Good_Post.jpg:

Me too...I just downloaded the demo. Is good, but too much missing features, too big price and I'm very sure it will have over 20 EPs if not more.

I have Sims 3 Pets, Seasons and Generations. BTW, since using your tutorial with bypassing the launcher my game runs smoothly. Thank you!

I will stick with TS3 and TS2. :grin:

Oh wow!  Trying to decide if I want to purchase it.  Sort of disappointed of all the missing stuff.  Wow!   :hmm:  :undecided:   May not really matter for those who have never played the game before.  And who's to say they won't implement the stuff they removed, in a new ep?  That could be possible.

Yes Carlotta...I think they would put it in more EPs just to get more money.

I mean, all the life stages shouldn't be in the base game? Or toddlers aren't something basic?

Or careers like Medicine and Law Enforcement were that hard to include in the base game?

I think they would put ghosts into a Supernatural EP, but, they were in all the base games before.

And how hard is it to add zodiac signs? C'mon EA!

If I'm going to get it...I don't know. :grin:

Hi Stefy!  You logged off just as I noticed you online.  Sorry bout that... I was so into creating my twins.  I talk with you tomorrow.  I'm tired..

I have seen your twins in the gallery (they are Elmer and Emily Blueblood right?). They are awesome! :smiley:

Hello Stefy!   :grin:   Thank You!  So glad you like them.  I enjoyed creating them.  I created another simmie before I logged off.  Made him sort of look like a Drug Lord or something.   :ROLF:   Gave his traits of Mean, Fortune and Evil I think.  Can't remember.  I created my niece and her husband simmie -  :slapLaugh: .  Posted it on FB and told everyone to guess who it was.  LoL  They loved it.  I really enjoy created them.