UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
phantomgremlock

The Sims 4 Released In 2014 - Is This Real?

I'm not buying it.

Even my daughter and son in law who play different online games were telling me how the people on their forums were complaining about TS4!

I seen pictures of that nursing baby glitch, and it reminded me of another toddler glitch from TS3 that looked like stuff from nightmares!

I'm sorry I've not been too chatty lately, Karen...Things are beginning to wind down a bit now, so maybe I will be around here more.  :icon_hug:

:icon_hug: Lisa :icon_hug:  I've missed you.

I missed you, too. You were in my thoughts and prayers.

Awe. thanks my dear friends!   :icon_hug:  :1hug:

I have been a little overwhelmed lately, but I am slowly coming out of it. I tend to go inward with my thoughts and feelings sometimes, and grow silent. I hate to worry you when I seem to be far away at these times, but it is good to know that I have so many loving friends who miss me...I promise I will try to be more present, and let you know more about how I am doing.

I speak with my oncologist next week (Friday) concerning the brain lesion, and will know a bit more what the next step is. I am sure he will refer me to a neurologist since it is not a cancer issue. I will need another MRI, and our health insurance just changed, so there will be a huge co-pay to come up with now. It would not be too bad if I did not need regular treatment.

But, the Lord will provide...He has never let us down yet!

(Sorry to go so off topic)   :Whistle:

:Thank_you:  for your prayers... :smiley:

Awe. thanks my dear friends!   :icon_hug:  :1hug:

I have been a little overwhelmed lately, but I am slowly coming out of it. I tend to go inward with my thoughts and feelings sometimes, and grow silent. I hate to worry you when I seem to be far away at these times, but it is good to know that I have so many loving friends who miss me...I promise I will try to be more present, and let you know more about how I am doing.

I speak with my oncologist next week (Friday) concerning the brain lesion, and will know a bit more what the next step is. I am sure he will refer me to a neurologist since it is not a cancer issue. I will need another MRI, and our health insurance just changed, so there will be a huge co-pay to come up with now. It would not be too bad if I did not need regular treatment.

But, the Lord will provide...He has never let us down yet!

(Sorry to go so off topic)   :Whistle:

:Thank_you:  for your prayers... :smiley:

I will try not to nag you with questions. I do know that we all need times of quiet. We will be here patiently waiting for your return.

You are not a nag, Nonni...I absolutely love coming here and chatting with everyone! I miss your fellowship when I can't be online.

Karen, I wish we all could win a lottery...But even then, I would not buy TS4! (See how I so cleverly returned this thread back to it's original topic?)  :slapLaugh:  

I don't want the game. I've seen and read too much that disappoints me and I'm just not willing to walk away from Sims2.

PLUS!!! I just learned how to recolour in-game paintings!!!! Rebeca did this amazing tutorial, and I got a painting on my very first attempt.

How cool is that? I mean me---actually creating something, that's astounding. If you could all see me now, I am so :ExcitedSmiley:

I actually :cry:  I'm shaking a bit too. If I can master other tutorials on recolouring this opens up so many possibilities for me with my game.

@Rebeca, there are not enough of these :Peek-A-Boo:  to say thank you. :image014-22:

Oh Good!!! Finally some good news about TS4!! (here)

Ghosts, and pools!!! For free!!!!! In a patch. YIIIIPEEEE!!!! :dancing smiley:  :smiley_happy107: