UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
MollyEllen1996

Guess Who's Back?!

Hello everyone!

It's me! 'Mogirules'... Molly!

As I type this post, I am loading The Sims 2 Double Deluxe onto my new(ish) laptop for the first time. :D

So, it's been over 2 years... How are you guys?!

Well, 'how-dee do?' Did you know I have been thinking of you and you have been in my prayers!?!

Molly! Wow so glad to see you again! Welcome back girl! You have lots to tell us I guess after two years of absence  :icon_hug:

I've done lots & lots I guess :P

I have just posted some real life pictures, so if I make that a regular thing, I'm sure y'all can keep up with me again from now. ;)

I love how you pop-up, dear girl. I pray that you will remain in God's care. :Peek-A-Boo:

I have just logged back in after my brief return on 16th June... Now I have an awfully heavy heart to realise that I logged back in too late, missing Nonni's message. I don't know what else to say at this time, I'm just upset with myself for not finding time to return sooner. :'(