UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

How Do You Build This?

:embarrassed:  Oh dear, another one of my "duh" moments.  I'm not even going to tell you how much time I spent trying to build one. :shocked:

Oh Heaven help me....is this an in-game window? I can't find it..... My entire day has gone down hill, not because of this, it's just been a "Duh" day from the start until now. *sigh*

I haven't tried this yet...it says it is slaved to a blanket and I don't know if the blanket is in the package or not. I wasn't thinking to save the link, but I think the bedding package is at GOS. It's made by someone called "Jonsie".

*Smacks self in head* I got Black Pearl Sims, mixed up with GOS. Thanks Nonni.

And my "duh" day continues.....*sigh*

I do not believe how utterly brain-dead I am today. I spent hours looking for that window.....thinking it was a custom one. I took out all my folders, restarted the game 3 times......except for the water all over my bathroom and kitchen I really didn't have anything else to do today :shocked:

Oh I wish it had been a pipe.... :slapLaugh:  It was me....  :blush:  Bandit was throwing up in the living room. I was filling the sink to do some dishes and I ran into the living room to make sure Bandit was ok and I forgot to turn the tap off in the kitchen.

But now my kitchen floor is clean.

I have a lovely long metal hose attached to the shower head. I use the shower head with this long hose to help scrub the toilet. Jake was in the bathroom with me (like he always is, there is NO privacy in this house) and he startled me. I turned to see what he was doing, and yep, I didn't just turn my head, I turned my whole self....with the shower head in my hand. Water everywhere :ROLF:  So now my bathroom floor is clean too, and the walls and the toilet.

I am dancing, please excuse me if I bump into anyone. I got the window seat all figured out. I have the "Cubby Hole" all figured out too.

The only cheats I ever knew how to use was the "moveobjects on/off" and the "motherlode" cheat.

Now I know how to use 2 boolprop cheats. Oh this is so much more fun, playing the game now. I even have chairs on an angle. I found a mod for my Sims to be able to watch TV when the chair is on an angle. (it's at MTS2)

Yep, I now have "mods" in my game.

Dave is finally home so I have to dance my way outa here..... :ykiss:

Truthfully we live a pretty quiet life. It's just me I think....I have this weird sense of humour and I can pretty much see the funny in ordinary mundane things.

Life is too short to get upset over silly things like water everywhere. Then too, Dave is usually only home on the weekends, so I have learned to treasure every moment we have together.

God sent us Jake, for the entertainment value. For the unconditional love too, but the entertainment value, that's priceless.