UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Djs Wardrobe Wrangler (The Newest One)

I wanted to mention another neat thing I have started doing with it. When I don't remember which package is what in a particular folder on my desktop in projects I am currently working on (you know the ones numbered 1,2,3,4...) It is easier and faster to bring up the folder in wardrobe wrangler and look at each file than it is to bring up simpe, bodyshop, or the game to find out.

Oh yes it is! I just meant I did it so I could identify them because you know I can't remember  :slapLaugh: That way I can actually name them something pertinent lol. 

I don't have that problem because I do so many at a time, they are all in one folder and named accordingly. The only way I could do what I do and not repeat names was to use the numbering system. I know years ago I used this program and categorized every outfit I had into categories.

I am probably the only person who has male and female folders for each age group, and then inside those folders are the outfit categories, everyday, formal...etc.

Being a Virgo comes with challenges. :ROLF:

Is Wardrobe Wrangler still available anywhere? The link earlier in this thread, and (as near as I can determine) all the JFade links are dead (DJS Sims, Neighbourhood 99, Ambular's Artifacts, etc). Anything from jfade.com. The homepages still work, but all the links are dead.

Ok it worked for me the day you posted it, but now it doesn't, so can you pm it to me? ARGH. After much working to get stuff off of my old hard drive, guess what isn't working? ARGH again.