This is a collection of screenshots that cannot

normally happen in regular game play.

That means they are contrived and manipulated:

Matheus001_zps12f7fbe7.jpg

Matheus002_zpsb291edd7.jpg

Gracie just let the Joy happen:

Gracie001_zps9d1de852.jpg

What comes to mind...."The force is strong with this one"

I think so cheshirecat....if I remember you have to leave a plate of cookies and then Santa appears....eventually.

I never got that to happen because my one teen Sim kept eating the cookies. You just cannot turn your back on those mischievous teens.

So cute. I miss my Sims2 game when I see these pics. I haven't installed it yet after the crash but I will soon.

Hello Nonni!  I really like how you have posted your pictures.  Can you tell me how you posted them and had comments between each one?  I seem to be having trouble doing that?  I just sent a note to Rebecah asking her how to do it for the pics I'm getting ready for my new Hood.  Thanks!

I think you may have gone thru Photobucket, correct?  Cause I don't think it works like this if I just attach them.  That's what I'm thinking?

I am not sure that I understand your question.

I don't know how to do it for the Upload format except to use Photobucket.

However, you can do it in a regular reply post using the attachment option.

Hello Nonni!  I really like how you have posted your pictures.  Can you tell me how you posted them and had comments between each one?  I seem to be having trouble doing that?  I just sent a note to Rebecah asking her how to do it for the pics I'm getting ready for my new Hood.  Thanks!

I think you may have gone thru Photobucket, correct?  Cause I don't think it works like this if I just attach them.  That's what I'm thinking?

I use photobucket, just click the tab that says "Direct" (it copies the ip stuff) and then come back here and click the little picture icon, a box comes up and you just paste the information from photobucket in that box. Then your picture should show up. I have my fingers crossed. :)