Santa Came!

ChristmasRoom002.jpg

No Doubt About Their Favorite

ChristmasRoom003.jpg

Peacefully Unaware

Matheus006.jpg

A Very Merry Christmas

Matheus005.jpg

You would not want to be where Beck is now with almost constant frozen precipitation and a recent ice storm that took out their electricity.

We have had extremely mild weather here. As their plane was arriving my grand kids could see snow with some accumulation and they were hoping for some playing in the snow. It was quickly gone and has not been below freezing here since.

It is terribly cold here, and we have some snow.  

Adorable shots Nonni!  Thanks for sharing.

We usually have more than 10 - 20 inches of snow in december but this year it's nothing. The little snow that came melted away almost instantly. Having an ice storm must be awful and being out of electricity is scaring. I hope things are better now.

The ice storms are the worst kind of storm we have in Michigan.  Our roads are treacherous, and the utility company hasn't upgraded in years so things are always breaking.  I do not understand why they do not bury the cables underground, that would eliminate a lot of the problems we have here.  I read 27 people died trying to keep warm with grills etc.  That just makes me so very sad, and knowing that our government can not upgrade the infrastructure, when so many people need jobs.  Thanks to the darn Republicans, to me they are murders.

Beck, we even heard here on our news about how cold it is over there and about the people who died because they don't have power. It is so sad!

we had a five day heat wave here, but yesterday and today we are having lovely weather, with a nice breeze coming in from the ocean. 

Nonni, your sims had such a lovely Christmas! I like your screen shots very much. They made me want to play  :grin:  but the game will have to wait till my guests are gone.

I pray that all of you are having a wonderful New Years Day!

Happy new year!!

I am missing so much the snow,it was a bit of snow at the end of november,but now it's nothing,just a peacefully winter...