UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
broomhilda61

Was Wondering About These Cheats..

I was just going through all of the cheats on here and found a few that I was always wondering about..

first have a question..I use the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true before I go into a lot..these cheats do I have to have this turned off before I go into a lot and use these other cheats like: boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation (true/false), SetHighestAllowedLevel for building above 3 floors with a roof and ForceTwins....

If I use these how do I turn them off after using them...

not use if I would ever go above 3 levels on a house but you never know...and the forcetwins not sure I will use that but you never know again...

but the 45 degree angle I will use have a couple of chairs I would like to turn to a 45 angle in the corners..

thanks everyone for you help in advance..

I use the SeeThem2 Tool 

This program allows placement of objects on a diagonal or out of grid, as well as changing many of the gameplay settings. You can change skills or needs levels of your Sims, their personality or even their look - just launch your game in Debug mode by using See Them 2. This program has been specially designed with beginners in mind so it has an easy-to-use interface with pictures instead of text.

I found it very usefull. I used it for years now and never had a problem with it :)

Also read this thread about Userstartup Cheat

If I use these how do I turn them off after using them...

I'm not sure if I understand correct. To turn the boolProp cheat off you just type : boolProp testingCheatsEnabled false

I'm not sure if I really answered your question, but I hope this help a bit :)

No MaAlet...what I mean is I use the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true before I go into the lot...but what I was wondering is on the boolProp allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation (true/false) do I have to turn the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true off before I use any of the other cheats...I tried turning the chair at a 45 degree angle and it wouldn't let me do it..but I used that after I got into the lot but didn't turn the boolprop testingcheatsenabled off before I did the other one..do I do that before I go into the lot or after I get onto the lot...

not sure I understand what "just launch your game in Debug mode by using See Them 2" means...

I do know how to turn the boolprop testingcheatsenabled off but not sure how to turn the others off

I don't think I would want more than 3 or 4 levels..specially in the college houses...in my houses in the town the same...but in the college ones I wanted 3 levels for play but need a 4th level for storage...I put things up there that every college student keeps wanting but I don't want them to have...but I couldn't get a roof on that...that is why I was asking about that...

thanks MaAlet and cheshirekat for all your help...

Now this is a question I have always had in the back of my mind....I honestly have no idea what it means--*start up cheat*

All I know how to do is the money cheat, the 45 degree angle cheat and I have to refer to my notes to get that snap objects to grid one figured out.

I am so confused when it comes to the cheats that I type them in when I need them.

:shocked: I have the worst case of the hiccups right now....Dave asked me if I got into the booze :ROLF:

haha Karen :ROLF: your funny...up until now the only ones I have ever used is the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true, aging on/off and the Motherlode...I have never really paid much attention to the others just sort of read them...but I actually read the ones on here got bored and started looking though everything on here lol...as for the 45 degree angle ..this time around I built my house a little different and have a couple of recliners that I would like to have in the corner angled this is why I am asking..the only time I would use the force twins would be with the first child moving back in with the parents to inherit and would like to have the twins so the parents could babysit...otherwise having one parent home all the time with twins is not a good thing for me...one of the twins would have to lay in a soiled diaper until the other one got cleaned up...and the higher levels on the houses I don't know I have figured out how to do just 2 levels of play and a storage area on the 3rd level...

thanks everyone for your help

It took me a long time to get the 45 degree angle cheat figured out...I couldn't find < or this > on the keyboard. :slapLaugh: I really thought all I had to do was type in that cheat and then the stuff I wanted on an angle would just magically wind up in the position I wanted....yeah.... :embarrassed: another one of my huge *duh* moments. :slapLaugh:

The nice thing about this place...I can confess all the things I do not know, don't understand or need help with. I can even :ROLF:  about how much of a knob I can be with regards to trying to play Sims2.

how funny lol...when I used the < > it would turn the house around fast and wouldn't stop made me dizzy until I hit the other one..not sure they are for though..

got 2 of my granddaughters for a few hours...parents had an anniversary last month didn't have the money until my son got his income tax back yesterday...

:sherlockholmes: Don't know if this answer is helpful or not...but "no you do not have to turn the boolproptestingcheatsenabled off in order to turn off the others...You can simply turn off each individual cheat by typing 'allow45DegreeAngleOfRotation false' ....etc.

If you then want to open another cheat...maybe hit the esc key first and then type the shift ctrl c again and enter only boolprop and whatever new cheat you want.

I am sure it is more complicated than all this because I am probably misunderstanding the question. :undecided:

I really must go into my game and see since I have not played for almost a week!

I really DO forget things that fast...bugger getting older! :granny::o

BTW: the < > is a cheat for Dorothy's house (wizard of OZ) :ROLF:

cool, thanks NeverForsaken..that did help alot.....but am comfused on the < > and the cheat for Dorothy's house...wish the laughing man at the end that must be a joke...if it was it went right over my head and if it isn't then I don't understand...

thanks NeverForsaken for your help

It was a bad joke about the reference you made to your lot spinning when you pressed the <> keys and Dorothy's house spinning in the Wizard of OZ... LOL!

I'm glad I could help! :grin:

I didn't want to start another topic on cheats...I hope this is ok though...I have the Newson kids in the home of Marla and Stella now...moved them in Thursday afternoon..it is Friday now and of course they have C's for grades..I know I posted this somewhere but not sure where went looking at all the places I could have posted but don't think I ever got an answer to this...what I want to do is get the kids and teens to an A+ before the weekend or if I leave it as is through the weekend would like to get them at the A+ the first of the school week...I know you can use the College Adjuster to do this but I tried it before and it didn't work when I clicked on it...

the question is..do I click on that while they are at school right before they get home or do I do that before they go to school...

thanks everyone for your help in advance...

I thought it was the Sims Blender but it is the College Adjuster that has the grades change...just wasn't sure when I should click on it...do I click on it before the kids go to school, or while they are at school..I tried using it before I did the last factory restore but it didn't work so wasn't sure when I should click on it to get the grades to change...

thanks MaAlet for your help

UPDATE:  It worked..happy dance... :dancing smiley: before when I tried this it didn't work...this time while the kids were all getting on the bus I clicked on the grades and it worked..it even showed up in their memory the same day instead of a few days from now...(their time)..Ginger and Gavin came home jumping up and down for getting an A+...I am working in fast mode right now..I have worked with this family several times in the past and don't want to go through the whole slow motion thing again...

MaAlet I looked at that Sim Manipulator and I don't see a lot of difference between that and the Sims Blender and the College Adjuster...

cheshirekat...I have both and it is the College Adjuster..

thanks everyone for all your help...

The Sim Manipulator is fully supported by a friend of mine who is not interested in proving how smart he is by giving sarcastic replies to make himself feel superior.

Nonni did I say something wrong...went back to see what I could have said that would make you or him think I said something sarcastic...if I did I am so sorry.. I was going to try it out today after I did some errands

thanks cheshirekat

I guess no matter what I say it seems it is always wrong.

Broomhilda, you still have to get to know Nonni :) She will never say anything to hurt anyone. Like cheshirekat said, Nonni just wanted to assure all, that it's save to use Sim Manipulator because  she really trusts the creator. He is friendly and kind and will always help you :)

I meant it is safe to ask Aaroneous at Sim Manipulator for help or advice about his mod. He would not be sarcastic just to show off. Some moderators make sharp or mean replies just to show how superior they are. (NOT) They must be very needy if they have to ridicule someone else to elevate themselves. Sorry it seemed like that to you, it was just a failure to communicate on my part. 

all is forgiven then Nonni :smiley_happy107:

thanks everyone...

I went to that link Sim Manipulator and couldn't find the download button...tried to join and I never got an email to verify my email...not sure how to contact that person on these..

I found the download button..I don't remember seeing it before... :oops:

well maybe that wasn't the button...it came up as a video performer or something like that...is it the button at the home page...

Here  is the page you go to and in the bottom part of the very first post it says: Here is the link." The words "the link" are in purple. Just click on that and it takes you to his media fire account and the file that you are looking for. Sometimes I have a devil of a time finding the button for a download :shocked:

Different people do different things....some use words like.....here.....link.....(the actual name of the download).......or even their creator name.

:icon_hug:

thank you so much Karen..I had clicked on everything that I could find but that small print..have glasses but am still blind lol

now I got it downloaded but comes up with 3 packages at the top it says extract all files...or do I just extract 1 and if so which one...for some reason I still have problems with downloading...

this is what they are saying:

Sim_Manipulator    PACKAGE File

Sim_Manipulator_DestinatinMenu_AddOn.PACKAGE File

Sim_Manipulator_SimMenu_AddOn  PACKAGE File

I did the same thing for this one as I did for Delphy's download organizer. Make a separate folder, call it *SimManipulator* and extract all the files to that folder. Then take that folder and put it in your downloads folder.

Whenever I get new things like this I always make a folder for them. The Sim Manipulator is a game mod so it's not a program that you run separately from your game.

Now I have a gazillion things in my game :slapLaugh: so one other thing I do....I take out all my downloads and then put in the new folder, go in-game and then find it. That way I know where it is in the catalogue section so when I put back all my other files, I know where to find the new file. Hope this helps. :icon_hug:

I don't have the Delphy's Download Organizer in my download files I have it on my desktop...ok I put a folder in the download folder in the game...going to try this again...ok just did that now going in to see what happened lol...

thanks Karen for your help