UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
NeverForsaken

Is There A Mod That Enables To Combine Or Enlarge A Lot?

I have been looking online for hours.

It looks like I am probably going to over-build on a current lot, and I don't want to move the family to a bigger lot, so I was wondering if there was a mod that allows you to increase the lot size by combining two lots?

Funny, but in real life this was part of my job...dividing and combining properties! :cheesy:

~God bless~

:Thank_you: Nonni! That sounds like what I need. You would think there would be a way to just combine two existing lots together...but I know nothing about modding, I'm sure it's more complicated than in real life!

You open the LotAdjuster, then pick a neighborhood, select the lot that you want to enlarge (I found out that you have to know the street address) and then you can enlarge the sides the front or the back or even all four sides if the lot is not too big already.

Oh, better yet...

I found a tutorial here with pictures, I have to have pictures!

here I was trying to enlarge it after I got in not before opps lol :embarrassed: I have to have pictures as well..but the words good grief...sometimes I wish the words were like 2nd grade I might understand it better lol... :Whistle:

Thank you Nonni for the info and pictures lol :grin:

Thank you Nonni, I was able to enlarge one of my lots but I found that I can't put the green house over on the new part..can put the pond and the fruit trees over on the new part though...

Sam, there is so much that I do not know about the 'Ins and Outs' in TS2. I think I like the challenge because every time I learn how to do something, I feel a real sense of accomplishment.