• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.
NeverForsaken

Neverforsaken's Homestead (Challenge)

213 posts in this topic

My laptop is overheating again...It seems I may have to get it repaired.

I'm unable to play the game until I do. :(

There are just too many bills to pay right now, so I have no idea when I can get it fixed!

I'm using my husband's laptop now, so I can still keep in touch on here and follow your stories and such. :blank2:

I am working on transferring all of my photos and whatnot to my husband's laptop so that I can keep up my blog.

Since he doesn't want me to use Google Chrome on his laptop, I cannot upload anything here, so I will do all updates on my life etc...on my own blog...Please visit me there if you want to see pictures of my dogs and stuff etc.

I can still come on here to chat with you all though!

http://theheartandhome.blogspot.com

4 people like this

I am sad to hear of your computer problems. I will come by and visit you at your blog. Hugs!

1 person likes this

oh no not again...so sorry to hear that Lisa...will miss your challenge very much...at least you will still be able to be on here... :smiley:

3 people like this

I am so sorry to hear that you are having problems with the computer again and I hope you can get it fixed soon. I have bookmarked your blog and will visit you to keep in touch.

5 people like this

Thank you so much for understanding....I will still be on here talking with you all too...just can't do any photo sharing anymore here!

Sam, you can take over my story still if you want to...I was going to take your plants that your good aliens are growing and turn them into cow plants to help destroy the bad guys! :o

Oh, and I had created a handsome hero with two vicious Dobermans to fight alongside the robots and rescue the women! :grin:

(the aliens are afraid of dogs)

I'm going to miss playing this game, but I can live vicariously through all of you by enjoying yours! :azn:

I'm just so grateful that my dear hubby is surrendering his own laptop over to me...too bad it is unable to play the Sims...At least I still have my HOG games! :dancing smiley:

4 people like this

Sad to hear about your computer - praying for a blessing that you will be able to get it fixed soon. :smiley:

4 people like this

Don't you dare tell us what you have planned...sooner or later you will be back I know you will..hope you can get your computer running again...

Anyway my challenge went down the tub...have to start over after I downloaded the Ultimate Collection my town disappeared so that meant my Aliens and Faries...got smart this time around took my download folder out and put  it on the desktop then put it back in when I got the collection...

4 people like this

We can wait until you have the problem fixed. Just don't give us any more spoilers......as long as it takes, I'll be here waiting. I love the way you tell your story.

I wish I could help, but I just helped my neighbours so I'm a bit tapped right now.

:Empathy:

3 people like this

post-13101-0-58106500-1440119086.jpg

Two and a half years have passed since Trent Traveller's disappearance. Tina and the family heard that the Aliens killed a suspected terrorist a couple of years ago...they were told that the sim was likely Trent. Nathan Gavigan continues to work on his robot army, in hopes of putting a stop to the Alien agenda to produce an Alien-Sims hybrid slave army. So far the Resistance has had no luck in their attempts to rescue any sims from either The Factory or The Nest...and their last attempt over two years ago resulted in the deaths of three females from the nest and one male from the factory. Who knows how many are being kept in the prison cells above the Alien Headquarters building.

post-13101-0-59257600-1440119087.jpgpost-13101-0-66796200-1440119088.jpg

Isaiah and Tina moved back in with Nathan and Mary and Isaiah's little sister Martha, They continue to take care of the greenhouse next door; it seems as though the Aliens have forgotten all about it since they took poor Trent away that day after the wedding...The plants growing in the greenhouse have allowed the family to survive without having to eat the tainted rations provided by the Aliens and delivered each week straight from The Factory

Martha has grown to be a very intelligent and inquisitive child who has inherited her mother's artistic talent...While Isaiah has proven to be a very gifted scientist much like his father...of course Tina is a great help in the secret lab where they spend most of their nights working on Nathan's projects.

It was during one of those long nights when the family heard a loud explosion!...

post-13101-0-67083100-1440119082.jpg

It would appear that a helicopter had crashed right through Tina's childhood home!

post-13101-0-38460500-1440119084.jpg

Tina couldn't be sure, but she thought she saw someone lying on the floor of the greenhouse! At first she thought it was Nathan, because it looked like they had a white lab coat on...but he was standing right in front of her...

post-13101-0-59552200-1440119089.jpg

Mary Gavigan could not believe what had just transpired! She knew Tina would be devistated to see her girlhood home destroyed, and she was also more than a little bit frightened whether or not there were any survivors from the crash...Maybe the crash will alert the Alien warlords to come and investigate and they will find the plants in the greenhouse!

post-13101-0-58587300-1440119085.jpg

She and Nathan tried their best to console their daughter in law...but Tina was shaking wildly and talking about seeing someone in the greenhouse!

post-13101-0-60559500-1440119083.jpg

4 people like this

Wow! thank you for continuing your project story! I love it and now I'm so very curious! 

4 people like this

Oh boy! What a trip! :55:

I went back to the beginning so that I could follow your newest episode. :searching smiley:

Once more you have brought me to the 'edge of my seat'. :laugh1:

I do respect and enjoy the way you have moved the story along. :Thank_you:

3 people like this

Thanks ladies! I just downloaded the game onto the laptop that I use now, and couldn't wait to pick up the story again!

I also watched all five seasons of 'Fringe' and couldn't believe some of the similarities to this story and I got inspired! :grin:

3 people like this

You are so good with these cliffhangers!! I'll have popcorn ready for the next installment.

:up4:   :appl2:

4 people like this