UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Marbi

Marbi's Sims 2 Game

Great update. I love how connected and intertwined they are. There must be lots going on in your neighborhood.

Seeing Celia so far away from the table gave me a thought...

Clever parents.

Now she won't be able to make a mess on the guests or relatives at the dinner table.

Thank you. I don't think that I am organized but I try to keep track of my simmies allthough it is hard. :) I only tried once to have the child chair (I don't know the name for it) next to the dinner table but then they couldn't put food on it. It is much easier to have it a bit on the side.

I think what Marbi means is the *highchair*  and you can't put it right next to the dinner table, it doesn't work properly then.

Yes, you are right MM.

Alexander Goth (Mortimer and Bella's son) met Diane at college and now they are married. Diane is pregnant with their first child.

ed5fae86-5e9f-4c8f-abf3-d9d1d4f212af_zps

Brandi Broke met Kim (Adrians twin, married name Stratton) after her kids had moved out. They are now married and have a son togheter, Connor. It is Connors birthday and soon he is off to his first schoolday.

ec727a13-5123-4000-8d4d-aedd41be0281_zps

I think these maybe are the last familys I am playing activly in this town. Maybe there is one more, I have to check.

Angela (Pleasant) and Dustin Broke is another couple I have mached together.

b6c3ba78-212e-417d-a1bd-f2fc0e316311_zps

Angela's sister Lilith is engaged to Thomas Friends that she met in college.

20ea3cca-8444-4f86-b65e-30afe7ce6bfd_zps

Are Angela and Lilith still fighting all the time? Or did you succeed in them being friends now that they are older?

Are Angela and Lilith still fighting all the time? Or did you succeed in them being friends now that they are older?

Now I am curious, too.

The last family in my story is Beau and Kenya Broke. Kenya gave birth to a little daughter, Felicia, while her mother in law, Brandi, was visiting her. Brandi seems to be very young, but her birthday is very soon and then she will be an elder.

6ab5a968-da8e-4867-a6b9-bf4376cd9d5d_zps

Beau needs to get fit but Kenya is enjoying her rest in the chair while she looking at him taking a turn on his treadmill.

8c244e83-d55a-4189-95ca-8787c0412aad_zps

Beau and Cassandra work at the same research facility and she followed him home after work. They had a nice meal and talked about the new family member.

263cb195-fcbf-449e-be68-6e8ffaa78a3f_zps

I'm glad the Pleasant girls are pleasant to each other now  :grin:  Beau seems to have turned out a nice guy too.

Thank you, for the update, Marbi!

I'm glad the Pleasant girls are pleasant to each other now  :grin:  Beau seems to have turned out a nice guy too.

Thank you, for the update, Marbi!

Marbi, I am so grateful for your little "soap opera" it is very entertaining.

Another great update; I am truly enjoying meeting all of your families and getting to know their stories. Do you play your households in any kind of order? I play my families in rotation, although sometimes I will play out of order if there are babies on the way as I don't like to leave Sims pregnant and running around the neighborhood for too long.

Thank you ladies. I have played the families very random before, but now that I presented them here I realized that I need to do this under some sort of controll to have them getting older in the same pace. I do want all the children in the same age will grow up and go to school together. I haven't had time to play lately but I hope I will have time soon.

As you may remember the last time we visited Cassandra and Ethan, they had invited their children to dinner. They all had a very enjoyable evening with funny stories and many laughs.

c2661cc8-4f18-4f92-9e22-b7a35eaa0d19_zps

When everyone had gone home for the evening Cassandra discovered that a dog dug a big hole in the lawn. It was something she could not bear so she went there to shut it. The effort was too much, so she had a heart attack and died. She fought with death, but it did not help. Ethan was naturally very shocked and sad.

861f3b2b-0579-45b2-a471-6927eec7567b_zps90ba411b-42b7-45cc-8f73-4d13c722be9c_zps20619161-7275-4e57-a6e6-6930563c468f_zps

Then Ethan had to call around to all the children and tell them what happened. How lucky anyway that they could see her one last time.

ea90fe69-da58-4558-83c7-8c8f9a1c8bfa_zps

The next family to get a visit was Donny and Abbey Caliente. They are both very good at their jobs. Donny is an astronaut and Abbey is a scatmaster, but she is about to get a new rank soon. Celia has not done so well in school so she must get better at doing her homework and in addition, she has been given additional tasks to do at home.

b08a9041-afa8-4ccd-a989-1c3d84b7022b_zps474cf510-1d4f-48da-acad-afb96cc2be59_zps

Do you also feel so very sad when a sim you played for so long, passed away?  I hope Ethan and the children will have only good memories of her. 

:grin:  Naughty little Celia!

Thank you for the update, Marbi!

I do feel sad when one of my sims die, but that's how life is even in the Sims.

I feel sad when one of my Sims pass away, but like Marbi said that's life even for a Sim. The reaction of the Sims are very interesting to me. So get very emotional and continue to think about the Sim who died. Others don't give it a second thought.

Cassandras and Ethans five youngest are all at Uni. The girls is in one dorm and the boys in another. (To make it easier for me) The girls have already got boyfriends and here you have them. Celia and Chuck holding hands, Arcadia and Jonathan having a pillow fight.

7855f6a1-2b9a-4f45-9adb-c6e02d9bdab5_zpsfe872885-6ea5-4936-a0be-981bf18c6b64_zps

At the other dorm we have the boys, Amin, Alon and Damien (had to rename him because it was confusing with two Amin). In the other pic you can see their girlfriends. Brittany (Amin), Diane (Alon) and Lora (Damien).

deef1651-be03-49cf-af43-5c15234f5d8e_zps83a0b401-d08e-455c-8109-87de9e7c179f_zps

They are all doing well and study very hard. Not much freetime but they do have fun also sometimes.