• Announcements

• Rebecah

Registration   06/19/2016

If you are unable to login to the site please re-register.  Our member table had some issues and any member who has never posted in the forums or made comments was removed. There is no reason to register if you do not intend to participate in some way.   A membership is not required to read the forums or download the files. Thank you for your patience and I do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused anyone.
    • Rebecah

Themes   06/19/2016

Members you are able to set your own theme preference.  At the bottom of the page, you should find an option that says "Theme" click the down arrow and select the theme of your choice. I have found that some themes are causing problems so I have removed several of them.  If there was one you really liked please let me know.
    • gayars

Tumblr   06/29/2016

We now have a Tumblr! If you are a Tumblr user, or just like to browse Tumblr for sims info, please join us at Affinity-Sims and keep up with all the latest downloads and announcements!
    • MaAlet

Memory Book for Nonni   08/07/2016

Nonni's family has graciously asked us to participate in a memory book. They would appreciate members of the Sims Community being a part of this very special book. Those who want to participate, post your messages here and your messages will be added to Nonni's Memory Book.
    • Rebecah

Downloads   08/12/2016

Downloads are now available.  I believe I have all of the files back online.
Marbi

Marbi's Sims 2 Game

Marbi    6,274

Thank you everyone.

Brian Goth decided that he had enough money to buy a vacation lot on Twikkii Island in stead of staying at a hotel during the summer. Said and done, here you can se him and Diana and their daughter Felicia arriving to their new summer house.

b68e89a9-6ee9-4dc8-9fae-62b6b0ca0296_zps

They all went done to the beach after putting their suitcases in the house. Brian and Felicia sunbaded and went for a swim but Diana, being pregnant. decided to relax with a book in the hammock.

a3a664a8-fa88-4932-a450-d4786fbc039e_zps

At dinner later on Brian told Felicia that she should wear some more clothes on now that she had gotten sunburned. He was not pleased at all.

18c6492c-2635-468c-baf8-37fb14ba005b_zps

The last day of vacation Diana decided to go down to the beach and sunbathe for a while. She looked so cute in bathing suit with the big round belly.

fa34bc45-20cd-41ab-b708-237cf695ca7e_zps

• Like 4

Nonni    9,814

Your legacy rocks! :Thank_you:

I was always scared of my simmies getting or being pregnant on vacations.

• Like 3

Marbi    6,274

Thank you both, you are too kind. :blush:

Felicia Broke and her fiancé just moved home to Pleasantview after finishing at college. Lora and Celia were the first friends to visit them.

e9468178-51b5-4253-9f32-c5b4ca9c0cbf_zps

Donny Caliente, now a General in the army, is travelling to work in his helicopter. In the background of the second pic you can see the house where he and Abbey lives.

adea82fb-3282-466c-8926-dc7ee281c064_zps

fb0d5951-5cb1-45cc-aeb2-4927765f0837_zps

Abbey is now a Ecological Guru and this is what she wears when she goes to work. She doesn't need a helicopter because she can fly her self.

93dbbf91-9d8c-4033-8278-53aa2ffaa0b1_zps

45dd0acd-a8c3-460a-85f4-6fbad1e4b701_zps

• Like 4

Marbi    6,274

Christy and Leo Stratton and their son David's wife Brittany are having lunch together.

6c41dc70-7fe0-48ac-984d-d9d37b5dd6c6_zps

Later that evening Death comes to visit. It is a bit crowded in the bathroom when Christy dies.

bbcb6a9e-f58c-4d69-aa53-2a48c91d80e1_zps

Leo gets so upset that they have to call the doctor to come and examin him.

4055e586-f4c2-4e32-9142-2452a3ea3649_zps

Next day it was time for Leo to have a visit from Death.

0a0d6ef2-fa1d-4a91-bf96-3918b4b718ba_zps

• Like 5

Nonni    9,814

((((Aaawww)))) Your simmies' lives reveal all of the stuff that I have been missing. I do have a family that I hope that I can share, too. :love:

• Like 5

MaAlet    8,325

So the old ones past away one by one. So sad, but that is life - even in Sims Town.

Your pictures are so great! I've never seen Death so close by. Thank you, Marbi

• Like 5

Marbi    6,274

I wanted to show this to Nonni and ask if she thought I should upload it because she inspired me to build it. Now it is too late to ask but I will show it to you. This is Pleasantview Chapel, where I try to get my simmies to bury their loved ones when they pass away. The problem is that I can see the gravestones only when I have the sim there, if I look for the stones in build mode they are gone. To solve that problem I downloaded some gravestones and other stuff to decorate with.

84f81a99-2d0c-42a5-b112-34d537e7b5cc_zps

6eae3086-bf29-4b57-9655-bc6ea158f8e5_zps

337d6691-0104-405a-89bb-bbe127d1a80b_zps

37204273-d988-451c-8767-8f6c51d94704_zps

• Like 4

Rebecah    6,228
1 hour ago, MaAlet said:

Oh Marbi, it's a beautiful lot and I'm sure Nonni would've liked you to upload it, so please do :)

I agree completely!  Some of us are going to dedicate our next upload to Nonni.  I know she would have loved it Marbi. 

• Like 5

Marbi    6,274

Thank you so much. Then I will prepare it for upload. I would also love to dedicate my upload to Nonni. Please let me know when it will be.

• Like 4

gayars    4,106

Oh that is beautiful Marbi! I am going to be uploading the maternity clothes Nonni was helping me with. I am glad she had already gotten them for testing before she died as she helped pick the patterns :(

• Like 3

Mission Mouse    11,591

Wow, I was seriously behind. You have such a busy game, I don't know how you keep it all together. You do it brilliantly! I have this thing...when one of my Sims dies, I cry like a baby.

On 8/8/2016 at 10:07 AM, Marbi said:

Thank you so much. Then I will prepare it for upload. I would also love to dedicate my upload to Nonni. Please let me know when it will be.

You just upload it when you want and in your description file, you can add that you are dedicating this to Nonni.

• Like 3

NeverForsaken    4,961

That's a very peaceful looking chapel..I'm going now to see if you uploaded it.

Marbi, I'm really enjoying your game..as always you've inspired me to start playing again!

I downloaded it..Thank you!

• Like 3

KittenOnACloud    298

I would love to download this church too. It looks so eerily similar to the one where I grew up! Churches are one of those lots I hesitate building because I anticipate getting that church look to be quite difficult, but some people get it down pat perfectly. :) 

• Like 3

Marbi    6,274

It has not been inhabited but I have tried different ways for my sims to be able to put a gravestones there so maybe that is why.

• Like 2