UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Marbi

Marbi's Sims 2 Game

If you don't want to use a mod, you could always use the Tombstone of L and D..only problem is that they would all look the same then. :hmm:

Is there a way you could create a lot, kill off some varied types of sims and then move their stone? But then you will have ghosts on this lot, I think.:undecided:

Yesterday I played the game for the first time since Nonni went away. I had to take some pictures because one of my families in Pleasantview, Felicia and John Broke, started fighting the first thing they did when I started playing. Why they fought I do not know, but it was really unpleasant and ended with John moved out. I could not get them to be friends again.

snapshot_849f5be4_c5d17c5b_zpsntjqgo6z.j

snapshot_849f5be4_25d17da5_zpszh9c3yyd.j

snapshot_849f5be4_25d180f4_zpshkxmldgf.j

Oh my! Apparently Felicia enjoyed the fight (and won:P), because she has a platinum mood.:slapLaugh: Glad you are up to playing again Marbi.

Yes, it's great to see you playing again! I will hopefully be inspired by you to play again too. 

Funny how sims react when they fight..Some cry, some get happy..hmm.. sorta like real life.

I have a 1920s hood started but haven't been able to play or create much lately. Too much family stuff lately :/

Thank you all. This last year have been tough for me. So many dear people passed away and there has been some challenges at work so I haven't felt inspired to play. Building houses is much easier and it is also relaxing for me.