UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Mission Mouse

Need Help Finding Mesh For This Please

countrylove_zps5b04cdfb.jpg

I found this recolour when I was bopping around the net, but it doesn't include the mesh set.

I "googled" "binged" and came up empty.

:ROLF: Another duh moment  HERE

I'm not even sure how I got to that site..... :insane: but there is a bit of a problem. She has her files stored all over the place, and some of the file hosts require that you sign up for an account.

I am so :insane:  I found the mesh,  :366915:  it's at SimsCaves and I forgot to get the link...DUH!

It's in the "dead sites section   here

I think you have to register there, apparently I did at some time. :slapLaugh:

(I opened a new window and looked for it, that's why it's here)

Ok I am really having a problem here. I do have the original mesh file.

countrylove2_zpsf1ec3027.jpg

I do not understand why the recolours are not showing up.

The chair recolours show up, the end table recolours show up, but the cabinet recolours don't.

The light brown wood dining table recolour doesn't show up either.

What am I doing wrong?

NoCabinetRecolour_zps048bbfa3.jpg

I put every item in this room, the chair has recolours as does the end table and the lamp.

The table only shows white and the cabinet only shows black.

Why would the chairs and mirros, and lights and end table show the recolours, but not the table or the cabinet?

Does anyone know how I could fix this?

Or is it possible for me to send some the files and they could fix it? (or is that a bad thing to ask)

I would need copies of the files to look at this.  The link is not a site I use,so I can't get to it.

I have both the mesh and the recolours, how do I send them if that's what you need? I don't want to get into trouble....

It's a real pain getting the recolour file so I saved it.

It's not urgent Rebeca, and I thank you very much. :icon_hug:

If you don't have the option to use the full editor and attach the files to a message you could email them to me rebecah@affinitysims.com.

You do have the ability to attach files to you message in this forum.  Click the "More Reply Options" and you should see an attach file button.

Ok, going to try this...I'm sending both the mesh file, and the recolour file....ok, they are too big. I e-mailed both files, the original meshes and then the recolours.

Every single mesh file had not had the integrity fixed.  I fixed them all and i had to fix the table recolor.

Oh my goodness, I don't know how to thank you. I will be your servant for life. :icon_hug:  :loveblow:

EDITED***

I must be having a problem with my video card.

Snapshot_zpsc93a3409.jpg

snapshot_00000001_40e836f2_zpse2a7d12e.j

The cabinet still only shows up as black, neither the pine nor white recolour show for me.

Everything else shows, but that darn cabinet, I think it doesn't like me.

I have it in a collection file, so all the recolours should be in there too?