UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
broomhilda61

I Am Losing It Sorry

I thought they were on here...I had some trees that I just loved and for the life in me I can't find them now..there were 3 or 4 different colors and I don't think they lost their leaves in the winter...I had them on the last challenge if anyone had noticed...sorry I can't remember what the names were or who had created them..I also thought I had bookmarked the page but can't find that either...

Also if you noticed in the challenge I had some Alien plants and trees but I can't find them either or even the bookmark

Can anyone help me find them...sorry I can't give anymore info

This is why when I put things in a folder I put the name of the creator and the website but I lost all my downloads recently...

Thanks in advance for your help... :police::Thank_you:

Ok I'll try and help but I need more information, what page and what post are these trees in? If you can pin point the location of the pictures that would be very helpful. I'm going to the area now and see what I can figure out.....

I can't even find your challenge...did you delete it? If you have pictures in your photo bucket could you post them?

I don't know Karen I thought they were on here but I have been through the download folder several times and can't find them so they are not on here..I had to delete the challenge none of the pictures showed up after I downloaded the Ultra Collection.. been trying to find all the downloads since...

Nope nothing in photobucket either...I should kick myself in the butt for this..never get rid of anything until you have it all back :1doh1:

Thanks Nonni the second one looks familiar...now I know what I am looking for on the Alien plants bookmarks lol..

the first one I never seen but they do look interesting will have to check those out..

Thank you Nonni you have saved me again :1hug: hugs and smiles :smiley::Thank_you:

Yep that Retail Sims it what I have been looking for and I just went over it several times without looking at that bookmark I am such an idiot... :1doh1::embarrassed:

Never seen that other one before but am going to read all about it in a bit...

How you doing Nonni..have a sick child...didn't realize she was sick until a few hrs ago..coughing and I think a little bit of a fever..trying to get in touch with Terry to pick me up some more cough meds and tylenol for children..

me to..and found out that Terry has the same thing...it's this weather..hot, cold, windy, hot, cold, rain that time of year...

Thank you again Nonni for the links...still looking for those trees...I just loved them...they were regular trees tall 3 or 4 colors..like that helps any...lol..got all I needed in the other plants downloaded so happy lol... :grin:

Oh this is gonna sound so stupid, but if you don't have the pictures in a photo bucket account, then how did you upload them to here?

Maybe you could make a new folder in your computer's "Pictures" section and have the pictures from each challenge family in their own sub-folder.

I never did leave pictures in the story-telling section of the game. I've always taken them out, but I can't remember why or who told me to do that.

In a photo bucket account you can have folders named for each challenge family.

When I am posting pictures to here, I have my photobucket account opened in another link and I can just switch back and forth.

Now back to those trees, if they didn't change colour with the seasons, then you have to have had pre-seasons trees.

I know there are some at MTS2 and quite a few at TSR, but I have no idea what type of tree...weeping willow, birch, oak???

I am going to try and google "Sims2 landscaping" and possibly "Sims2 Pre-Season trees" and see what pops up.

Sims2 Plant Addicts

I did have them Karen but when I lost the challenge I took everything out of photobucket lol I do that as well have both opened to switch back and forth...I have to remember keep everything until you have everything back :embarrassed:

Thank you Karen for the link bookmarked that as well..I have no idea what kind of trees..I don't even know if they were seasonal or not I never got into winter with them..

It's ok everyone sooner or later I will find them...I know I have them bookmarked...

Thank you Lisa for your prayers...Madysin is going home tomorrow so if all goes well I will get better before the 23rd...I have to tell all kids no grandkids until the 23rd lol...

Thanks everyone for all your help.. :1hug: hugs and :smiley: smiles..

Never ever take anything out of photo-bucket :ROLF: If and when that particular account gets full, all you do is open another one using a different user name.

I have 4 or 5 photo bucket accounts. I know that only one is "Private", but that is my back-up for family photos. One is for all the "smilies" I collected, I used to have an addiction to "smilies". :slapLaugh:

I have used photobucket since I started to upload my houses and needed to save the pics somewhere. It has been some years now. :grin: 

I do know if you "move" pictures from one section to say a new folder, all the pictures you have posted at forums disappear.

Does anyone here use "Cloud"? That totally freaked me out.

I thought it was a storage place like Media-Fire. I was at Jon's site getting some TS3 conversions to TS2 and instead of taking me to either "drop-box" or "media-fire", the link took me to "Cloud". I like Jon and his stuff, so in this instance I don't mind having to sign up for yet another "file-storage" place.

:shocked: So I sign up, and download and install...... :scare3:  freaking program starts grabbing ALL my lap-top files and uploading them.

Now you have to keep in mind, this is me.... :ExcitedSmiley: only I am NOT smiling, but I am running around going bonkers. I'm screaming at the lap-top, "Stop that! Stop that!" When one is in a panic, one cannot think clearly.  :laugh1:

While I dearly wish I had a lap-top that responded to voice commands, sadly I do not. :(

Heck I don't even had a dog that responds to voice commands. :slapLaugh:

As soon as my rattled brain recovered I stopped the process. It's not that I have anything on my computer that would embarass me, it's the personal stuff--banking information, family photos, that kind of stuff. I don't want ANY of that on the internet.

A few times that has happened to me in my quest for Sim2 CC, I have no idea if it means something has gone wrong with the download link or not, all I know is if that comes up when I click a download link, I don't get that CC.

I know I've heard of it before, if I remember correctly, if one has "Cloud" then when you take pictures with a smart-phone, they automatically get uploaded to your Cloud account. I'm not comfortable with that at all.

How scary that must have been, Karen. I have heard a little about Cloud, that you can store things there, but I have never come across it and hearing this from you now I will absolutely stay away from it. I also wish sometimes that the computer could be responding to my voice. :grin:

That would have scared me to death as well..then get mad and reach through the computer and choke it lol...I want something that I can control not let it do it's own thing..nope no way..thanks for letting us know Karen... :smiley:

I hate double posting but I have to do this...I know I am losing my mind now...in one of the posts somewhere on Affinity Nonni had posted some links to like NPC's, Townies and other to I think it was to keep them away..I have been on Affinity for hours daily   in the last few days trying to find that post can anyone help me please..

Thank you in advance :smiley:

Isn't that the "Visitor Control" thing?

In this section

At the top of the page, on the right, there is a "search" button. Just type in what you are looking for, then select the "Forum" when you want to find something that you kinda remember but aren't sure of. I say use the "Forum" because I can never remember if it's somewhere else. You'll get lots of things and then you just choose one, if it's not right, just do it again and again until you hit on the post that has the information you want.

I do this ALL the time at nearly every site I go to, especially if I am using the "Collection Creator" and I forgot to take a picture. :1doh1: