UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
BBdoll3

Ts4 Cas Demo Is Here!

Has anyone tried out the new Demo that is available?  I was up all nite playing with it and I'm sooooo HOOKED it's crazy! :laugh1:  :55:   Check it out...

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/free-games/demos-betas?utm_campaign=sims4-social-maxis-yt-cas-demo-franchiseyt&utm_source=youtube&utm_medium=social&sourceid=sims4-social-maxis-yt-cas-demo-franchiseyt&cid=24007&ts=1408391670180

I'm assuming we will be able to create Simmies and share and NOT worry about issues.  check it out.  I'm Hooked! :happyhappy:   Can't wait for my game to get here.

Oh yeah, you will need the Origin also to play.  It's also FREE

https://www.origin.com/en-us/download

No.  Not right now.  Only Sim you can create is a Young Adult Sim.  Apparently LoTs of peeps have started.  There are Tons of Sim creations there.  :happyhappy:

I have heard that you can't build houses and share with people, so for me the game is not interesting.

I got the demo since its first day of release (12 august) and I really like it.

You don't know how excited I was when I heard about the demo (and how fast my heart was beating when I have seen it in my origin games library). :smiley_laughing:

Through, I mostly play TS3, I have my business going there. (my pics thread) :grin:

But I have a little issue with the gallery,  technical and not technical.

When I want to see the details of a household in the gallery, it simply crashes (says "The Sims 4 Create a Sim demo has stopped working" and closes). And the other one, I have seen offensive content, like a naked Bella Goth, COMPLETELY naked and uncensored. Eeew. :embarrassed:

Extremely stupid question---can I have this on my laptop, even with Sims2 installed?

I'm not even sure my laptop is up to snuff.

Just so you all understand, this is a stupid day, I have them from time to time. So far today I stepped in gum, now my shoe sticks to the floor, I thought I was crushing an empty pop can, it wasn't.... :1doh1:  (don't even think about asking) :blush:

I turned my back while I was filling the sink to do dishes.  :cleaning icon:

Forgot to take my morning pills with my breakfast, so I had to

have a bit more food and then take the pills.  :oops: 

Sat on a cat I didn't know was on my chair :scare3:

It's not even lunch time yet..... :insane:

I have the demo on my laptop Karen, with Sims 3 installed too.

You should eat an ice cream, to freeze your brain a bit. :slapLaugh:

Poor, poor cat. :Empathy:

And poor gum.

Oh my goodness, Stefy! I cannot believe they have naked Sims...Why in the world would they do that?

Are you saying that the pixel blur is not in The Sims 4?

Karen, sorry you are having one of those days...I play TS2 and 3 on my laptop, although the laptop is having fan problems right now, and I have to use a can of air on it now and again to get the fan running...I played both games and many others for a few years on it now...I have a quad core, 64 bit windows 7 operating system...I heard TS4 is supposed to do well on lower end machines, so that more people can play it. (the important thing is to have enough RAM and memory to play these games...and a video card or chipset that has pixel shader 3 for the Sims 4, whatever that is.  :undecided: I know TS3 needed a pixel shader 2 or something like that.)

Aside from the fan problem, I have had no real issues playing the Sims on my laptop...The fan problem is unrelated to playing the game...it was present when I first bought the thing, but I took it to a repair place and instead of returning it under the warranty, they told me to just keep it clean and cool...Turned out it wasn't my fault...just a malfunctioning fan all this time...but now the warranty has long expired.

No, pixel blur is in the game (if there wasn't they would sure have another rating of the game).

I say, a weirdo or whatever someone who don't knows people that aren't 18 play this game too, posted in the Gallery a naked Bella Goth. Eeew.

But of course I reported it, but...my poor eyes had to see that naked sim until I hit the report button. :scare3:

My laptop has no problems running TS3, through, if I put the laptop on a suface as table or bed it overheats. I always sit in a chair and make sure there's space under the laptop. It just gets almost hot, not exageratted.

I hope you will resolve your fan problems soon. :Empathy:

I have no clue how to find what my Os is. :1doh1:  I probably don't have that "pixal shader"

We have this cooling fan that plugs into one of the USB ports. But I still don't actually play on the laptop.

I download new stuff and then go in and have a look at it, but that's all until I get my desk-top back from repairs.

I'm still finding new things and making collections. :slapLaugh:

Karen the operating system just means which windows sytem you have installed on your computer...like vista or windows 7 etc...

Stefy, I am so glad you reported that...sorry you had to see it in the first place...i have had stuff like that happen, where I wish i could un-see something!

They have challenges over at LJ that are like that...I keep telling them that there are members out there that don't need to be seeing that but they don't seem to care...