UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mission Mouse

Not Understand This

HelgaSims-Bavaria_zpsb6a58309.jpg

I am testing things out in my game and came across this set from Helga.

I don't know why the glass in the two cabinets at the back is sort of that flashing blue.

Does that mean I am missing a mesh of some kind?

At BPS, they have some of Helgs's files for furniture, but they don't have this one.

I was going to ask if they wanted it because her files are in their

"File Share Friendly"  section, but they want pictures, so I put it in my game and

those two cabinets have that blue. I don't think they are supposed to,and I don't

want to share something if it's not right and wind up getting into trouble.

I will get the link sorry

MATY's right here...be careful with it save before you start doing anything I messed up several things because I didn't know what I was doing..I still save before using anything..that way if I mess up I can go out without saving..don't lose much Sim time that way...

good luck girl.. :smiley:

Ok, I'm not understanding this thing at all. I downloaded it, put it in it's own folder, put that Helga room in my game and ----nothing.

The glass in the cabinets is still blue. Do I have to be in live mode?

All I did was build a tiny house and put the objects in, I don't have a family there.

lol click on the box a tree will pop up then read through them..it will say something about blue flashing..ok well you will have to put a family in there for it to work...hope that helped Karen...let me know if it works then.. :smiley:

omgosh...it is in the misc..where the dressers, kids stuff and things like that are..can't remember how much it was not much though

black box with a bat on it

Can you tell that this is one of my :1doh1:  days? :ROLF:

Oh by the way, I was trying to send you this huge list I have of sim sites, but your inbox is full again.

not my box it's your box that is full..tried to send you a message the other day but it wouldn't go through..I had cleaned out my box :grin:

lol your funny.. :slapLaugh: I have those days everyday :ROLF::1doh1: