UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
davecarr

Ts4 Issues

So, Picked up TS4 today. :ExcitedSmiley:

Loaded it up and tried to play.

Kept getting "The Sims 4 has stopped working. Windows checking for Solution" :shocked:

Anybody else have this happen?

If so, any suggestions or Solutions? :searching smiley:

Mine arrived by Fedx Messenger but I have not felt like loading it today, upset tummy, doncha know.

EDIT:

I have the disks and mine won't even install.

Well, I was able to get TS4 installed but I had to install an older version of Origin software.

I was having some connection issues at first.  I was always getting a message saying I was Offline and did I want to connect.  After a while I guess it worked itself out.  Maybe cause a lot of people were trying to get online at the same time so was bogging things up.  I no longer have that problem.

I love the fact I don't always need to load my CD to get it started..

I know many people pre-download the game and couldn't understand why the can't play the game. They couldn't play it, because it wasn't released yet :) After the 4th everybody could play it.