UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Nonni

Playing Ts4 In Windowed Mode

Thanks for this helpful information, Nonni. I do not play TS4, but I have played TS3 in windowed mode on my laptop for a couple years now and it works better also.

At first it was annoying, but now I can only play in windowed mode comfortably as I am so used to it.

But, don't you think it is a shame that a person cannot use their entire screen to enjoy the game?

However, with a HDMI cable...you can still connect your game to a larger TV screen and playing it in windowed mode is a better experience. Plus, the picture might be of better qualit that way.

(Just a hint).

Ok, am I the only one who has never heard of using the TV screen? :1doh1:

How does one do that with Sims2? I could see my game on a screen that big? :shocked:

We have , I think, a 32" screen, and it's HD....Dave would kill me.....maybe :Whistle:

This cable connects from your computer (The port looks like a USB port only a bit larger...It connects to your TV (Older TV's don't have a HDMI port)

Go to your TV's menu and select HDMI, and your computer screen will now appear on the TV.

I would suggest to buy a longer cable than just 6 feet though.

There are some TV that have the pc VGA video cables outlets too.  That's what I use.

Oh when I get my computer back I am going to have to try this. My computer man called today. I'll have it back by this coming Saturday.

Turns out he works at the same hospital I had my last MRI so I asked him to hack into the system and get me copies. :slapLaugh:

I told him I was just kidding. What a day this has been.

I practiced a lot more and can now make bedding recolours without having to have the tutorial opened. I'm getting my computers back, life is just so grand.

Well it will be, if Nonni lets me out of the corner for being naughty. :slapLaugh: