UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Mission Mouse

Playing In Window'd "mode"

I tried playing in Window's mode on the desk-top yesterday, but I can't scroll at all. I have extremely limited viewing. Is there some setting that I am supposed to change inside the game?

I think you may have turned off edge scrolling. I am opening my game so I can give you more accurate information.

BTW: Didn't you tell me once how to get lots and Sims to show up in the game?

Oops, I thought I was in PMs. Good grief!

I checked, I didn't turn off edge scrolling and I just tried window's mode on the laptop, same result. I'd call Nonni, but the computers are no where close to a phone.

I'm at one end of of the room and the phone is at another. The phone cord isn't long enough to reach.

I click on the short cut, select properties, the after the( " )I do a space and then  -w

Is that right?

PS.. you might want to delete your phone number just in case this part of the forum is public and anyone can see it.

Ok, so I did a google search, I don't know why, but some people can play in window mode with no problem and others right click the mouse at the edge of the screen and that allows scrolling. I seem to be one of the ones that has to use the "right click" to enable me to scroll. I only need that option to take in-game pictures of the stuff I recolour. I also set the camera to take a larger picture, but I would actually use the "print screen" button to take a picture for the download section. (Right?)

You are such a smart little mouse.post-6495-0-59981600-1411657258_thumb.gi

I always use Prt SC for pictures in Downloads.

The ingame camera just doesn't do it for me.

My son has trained me to do an internet search whenever I ask him a question about a computer or 'net problem. He won't help me until I look it up first myself.