UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
BBdoll3

BBy News for the Count and Countess!

Here's an update on my Count and Countess! 

Count Victor received word that he was about to become a Pops.   

BByNewstocount_zpseaf93beb.png

BByNewstocount2_zps03c8fabd.png

Guess he really wasn't paying much attention that his honey

:grin:   Glad you enjoyed it Nonni!  I love the expressions the sims have in the new game.  :slapLaugh:  I'm learning how to use the cheats also.  It's all about knowing how to key them.  I have my Sim also visited that Secret hood.  Your sims can find various things to put into their Inventory.  Just a tip, should you decide to visit.  

:slapLaugh:  No hun!  She has gotten larger - for some strange reason.    :hmm:   I was looking at her myself and thought, "Wow cookie, you have really put on the lbs."   That's strange cause after giving birth in real life, some mom's lose and others gain.  I think this simmie has Gained.   :ROLF:   Since this snap of her she has even gotten larger.  I'm gonna get her on that Treadmill.   

Ohhh, I read where they are gonna be bring in the Pool for our simmies,,, think around November, so that will be good for her if she lasts that long.