UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
BBdoll3

CI - Browsing Neighborhood!

Hi Nonni!  I have a question about CI.  I am following your instructions on using Clean Installer, and I'm organizing my files, etc..  I was browsing my Neighborhoods and came across some files - all Pink.  There are quite a few, but my question to you regarding this particular group is, I noticed (see highlighted selection) there are some that show (Social Workers, Social Bunnys and Repo Man).  My questions are,

1. Can I Remove/Delete these?
  2. Why are some of my Sims 'Pink', and do I need to Remove/Delete them?

Thanks!

I would like to add something to this post.  In this attachment you will notice duplicate sims. Now I assume I can Remove/Delete the dups, correct?

post-13279-0-92093100-1412556490_thumb.j

post-13279-0-18786200-1412556985_thumb.j

Usually you should be able to remove any duplicates, but some people feel they are not always duplicates.  I've always moved them to a different folder, just to be on the safe side.

Okay, thanks, Rebecah.  I also noticed something called, "Packaged Ghost".  Not sure what that means, but I guess it's okay.  It's not Pink.  :hmm: 

I did a lot of those things too and my neighorhood started showing signs of corruption after 2 years - missing memories, disappearing Sims and then my neighborhood disappeared :1doh1: I learned the hard way. If only I knew then what I know now :grin: