UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
RubberMan

Mailbox issue

Ok. I made about 20 colleges as you may be aware that are basically Cambridge University over here in blighty but.....

In one of them I have deleted the mailbox and rubbish bin and now it wont let me use it as a dorm >.<

I know there is a way around this as I did it several years ago and got out of it but I can't remember what it was....

I found a download of a buyable bin and mailbox but that didn't work so back to asking you guys :)

Sorry I don't really know how to help you. :(

But DO NOT, under any circumstates, delete the mailbox and rubbish bin. I heard it can damage your game. But I'm not sure.

Oh Just a note. None of the others worked for me or Liliana. We're both using the Ultimate version from Origin and that says the latest EP is Fun with Pets but this download is for Bon Voyage???

Strange but true. Doesn't seem to have caused any problems so far but if it does I will be sure to post here.

The latest version for Ultimate would be either Apartment Life or Mansions N Gardens.  They were the last two expansions that were released.  Well M&G is considered a stuff pack, but had game updates so it was really an expansion.

If it works though that is the important thing.

What if you package and share the lot?

What if you or the person installing the lot remove the SEDD file while in CleanIstaller?

Will the lot be missing a mailbox or garbage bin in that person's game ?

All good questions Nonni but no they're fine. I packaged a lot on mine and sent it over the Lan and the wifes on it right now this second.