UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
NeverForsaken

Some of my favorite game moments (Sims 3)

Hey, I recognize that sofa set. :grin:

The deer is beautiful. The dog picture, I LOVE IT! That made me :cry:  a wee bit, it's so incredibly touching. Stuff like that turns me into a mush pile. :grin:

Lisa, :icon_hug:   :icon_hug:   :icon_hug:  from me, Dave and Jake. :loveblow:

Awe I'm so glad you liked the animals...I love that EP (both sims 2 and 3).  :389-Amours-love-:

Is that sofa set one of the conversions that you and Beck are working on? Awesome...It is my favorite in TS3!

:icon_hug:

I love the animals in Sims 3 - I wish my computer could handle both games. I'm going to start putting money aside for new computer with more Ram and good graphics.

Awe I'm so glad you liked the animals...I love that EP (both sims 2 and 3).  :389-Amours-love-:

Is that sofa set one of the conversions that you and Beck are working on? Awesome...It is my favorite in TS3!

:icon_hug:

Yes it is. I love that sofa too and am overjoyed that it's now in the Sims2 game.

You know, the more I look at your pictures, the more that woman pushing the baby in the stroller reminds me of Marbi, her avatar I mean.

I really do see a resemblance, it's awesome.

I really liked looking at these pics. The one with the dog playing on the floor is so cute.

What amazingly great pictures!  Incredible! I have a hard time getting good pictures in Sims 3 Everyone of your pictures cab be made in a lovely painting for the game. Thank you, Liza!

Awe, thanks for the compliment Alet..  :icon_hug:

@Karen...The one thing kinda frustrating about TS3 is how hard it is to really individualize the looks of the Sims...But Marbi's avatar and my sim in the pic do share a resemblance...I actually really like that sim because she looks like a real lady...a natural beauty...and she resembles a friend's real life mom whom I loved when I was a kid. That lady practically adopted me. Also, don't you just love the way the baby in the stroller seems to be pointing at something as they walk by? That is why its one of my favorites...But that child needs some hair...I was looking for some good toddler hair-sets when I played that family...I have since found a couple, and need to get back into the game and fix her up a bit! :slapLaugh: 

@LilSister..I am being really choosy when it comes to what I install on my laptop for the same reason. I do have both games on mine, but it is handling it good as long as I play TS3 in windowed mode and very little CC...One of the reasons I don't play TS2 as much as I used to is because I needed wanted so much CC that my laptop seemed to work too hard and heat up quickly when I played it. I have no issues with TS3, and can play for hours...of course I always use a laptop fan pad. I am saving up for a new desk top PC too so that I can complete the Sims 3 collection and play with better graphic settings...I will use the graphics card I bought for the old PC...that should cut down on the cost of a new computer so that I can buy more RAM for it too. Then I will play TS2 more often too. (and go on a CC splurge which is sometimes more fun than playing  :laugh1: )

These are lovely. My favorite thing looking at what others are doing in their game. Thanks for sharing, Lisa! :icon_hug:

First, the deer pic...I love it, it just resembles a jumping kangaroo! :ROLF:

Having fun with the Generations EP, eh?

I think I'm just super-duper lucky...never had problems with BOTH games on my laptop which work smoothly. It's like the laptop knows not to fight with me. :cheesy: (plus I have my own trick to prevent over-heating)

@Marbi...The dog is my favorite of all...He is such a cutie, I love playing this household mostly because of him.

@Nonni..I love to see what others are doing in their game too...We are all so different, and play in different ways but that makes it interesting!  :grin:

@Stefy... That deer does look a bit like a kangaroo...Cool how those animals are similar in many ways...yet very different.

Check out these pictures of marsupials(mini kangaroos) I took at a zoo in Indiana where my daughter and her husband live:post-13101-0-76947000-1415382346_thumb.jpost-13101-0-03041400-1415382404_thumb.j

Now here's a deer in my yard... post-13101-0-72938600-1415382543_thumb.jpost-13101-0-18968200-1415382682_thumb.j

I feel pretty lucky too to be able to play both games...I just gotta keep an eye on the CC files, and keep them small. I still haven't played through Generations yet, but so far I really like it.  :up4:

*Melting from major mush moments*

I wish the baby marsupial would have peeked out....

You are so lucky to live where you can see wild animals in their natural habitat.

All I ever see here in my yard are squirrels and this really nutty dog.....

Oh I see a couple really nutty dogs on a daily basis...especially when they see some of the wildlife around here...especially those squirrels!  :grin:

I could tell you stories about some of the encounters we've had here with wildlife!  :Whistle:

The first time I saw the deer in Sims 3 I thought it was a Kangaroo.  I've never seen a dog hug the Sims like that, that is cool.  Thanks for sharing your images Lisa.

Thank you for sharing your pictures. They are the best medicine when I get tired mentally.