UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
davecarr

What is that doing in my Downloads?

So, loaded up Sims2 Ultimate Collection, and tried it out. Realized I haven't played Sims 2 in about 2 Months (been Busy).  Got into CAS for new characters, and had a specific outfit in mind for them. These were some of my thoughts as I searched for the outfit.

1.What the heck is that? Where did I get that and why? :shocked:

2. Ugh. I wouldn't wear that on a deserted Island, let alone as an everyday. 

3. Who made that mesh, a 14 year old? Need to read something besides comic books.

4. That looks familiar. Why is the only difference between these recolors is 256 different Stockings.

5. I thought that outfit was for the other gender.  :hmm: Cross dressers

6. Is that overwriting my defaults?

7. Who made that? :oops: Oops, I did :embarrassed: . Have to fix that.

8. I remember that one. I picked it up for a project I was going to do 3 years ago.

9. Hope I find that outfit. I have to be at work in 10 hours.

Ah, there it is. Now a Formal...

:ROLF:  Sometimes I make people in my game who have frustrated me in my life....I clothe them in the most horrible outfits I can find. :blush:  Occasionally I forget why I downloaded that outfit. 

My download folder is hidden in my computer's dungeon. I try to stay away from it. Once in a while I will throw some vittles through a special slot. All in all it is a very mysterious place, I have quit trying to understand what-is-what in there.

Good Luck, Dave.

:slapLaugh: Thank you every one for the laughs!  My downloads folder is a thriller!  I did my best to keep it organized but it didn't really work. So every time I'm in BodyShop I get rid of the stuff I don't want anymore ... and that mess up the downloads folder even more

:grin: @ the comments ... Mission Mouse I'm shocked :slapLaugh:

:ROLF:  Then you don't want to know that I sometimes kill those same Sims.... :Whistle:

I confessed this to my psychiatrist. He told me it's therapeutic as long as I never act on it in real life. Not a problem, don't know where to get those bees or alligators for real anyway . :ROLF:

It's a relief to know it wasn't just me. :Empathy:

10. My Eyes!!!   :shocked: So Garish!

By the way MM, Do you have a ladder for your swimming pool :Whistle: ? Just asking :wink:

Well, I am not a stranger to placing a cheap cook stove too close to the drapes, and forgetting to place a door in the house. :embarrassed:  ...Did you know that if you kill off all the sims in your game the Grim Reaper will shake his finger at you and give you a little speech?  :Whistle:

It's a relief to know it wasn't just me. :Empathy:

10. My Eyes!!!   :shocked: So Garish!

By the way MM, Do you have a ladder for your swimming pool :Whistle: ? Just asking :wink:

:ROLF:  Depends on who is in the pool..... :Whistle:

:grin:  :ROLF:  :slapLaugh:  :cheesy: You all made me laugh so loud the neighbours' dogs started barking LOL 

MM where did you get alligators in the game?

I never kill a sim  :grin: (I may help them die of natural causes though  :embarrassed: )

I never kill a sim  :grin: (I may help them die of natural causes though  :embarrassed: )

Yep...when there's no ladder in the pool or door in the house, they tend to die ...naturally.  :ROLF:

But...when they are sims we've grown fond of and they DO die naturally... :29cw6j4_th.jpg:  we cry like a baby.

Long long ago, Sims Slice made these animals and one set was alligators. I used to feed my ex-neighbour to them on a regular basis. Once in a while I also made my step-mother and she went into the alligator pit too... :Whistle:

Long long ago, Sims Slice made these animals and one set was alligators.

Wow, I wondered if they cloned them from the cow-plant  :hmm:

:grin:  :ROLF:  :slapLaugh:  :cheesy: You all made me laugh so loud the neighbours' dogs started barking LOL 

That is too funnee! I think I had those 'gators. I am going to look.