UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
davecarr

What is that doing in my Downloads?

So, loaded up Sims2 Ultimate Collection, and tried it out. Realized I haven't played Sims 2 in about 2 Months (been Busy).  Got into CAS for new characters, and had a specific outfit in mind for them. These were some of my thoughts as I searched for the outfit.

1.What the heck is that? Where did I get that and why? :shocked:

2. Ugh. I wouldn't wear that on a deserted Island, let alone as an everyday. 

3. Who made that mesh, a 14 year old? Need to read something besides comic books.

4. That looks familiar. Why is the only difference between these recolors is 256 different Stockings.

5. I thought that outfit was for the other gender.  :hmm: Cross dressers

6. Is that overwriting my defaults?

7. Who made that? :oops: Oops, I did :embarrassed: . Have to fix that.

8. I remember that one. I picked it up for a project I was going to do 3 years ago.

9. Hope I find that outfit. I have to be at work in 10 hours.

Ah, there it is. Now a Formal...

:ROLF:  Sometimes I make people in my game who have frustrated me in my life....I clothe them in the most horrible outfits I can find. :blush:  Occasionally I forget why I downloaded that outfit. 

My download folder is hidden in my computer's dungeon. I try to stay away from it. Once in a while I will throw some vittles through a special slot. All in all it is a very mysterious place, I have quit trying to understand what-is-what in there.

Good Luck, Dave.

:slapLaugh: Thank you every one for the laughs!  My downloads folder is a thriller!  I did my best to keep it organized but it didn't really work. So every time I'm in BodyShop I get rid of the stuff I don't want anymore ... and that mess up the downloads folder even more

:grin: @ the comments ... Mission Mouse I'm shocked :slapLaugh:

:ROLF:  Then you don't want to know that I sometimes kill those same Sims.... :Whistle:

I confessed this to my psychiatrist. He told me it's therapeutic as long as I never act on it in real life. Not a problem, don't know where to get those bees or alligators for real anyway . :ROLF:

It's a relief to know it wasn't just me. :Empathy:

10. My Eyes!!!   :shocked: So Garish!

By the way MM, Do you have a ladder for your swimming pool :Whistle: ? Just asking :wink:

Well, I am not a stranger to placing a cheap cook stove too close to the drapes, and forgetting to place a door in the house. :embarrassed:  ...Did you know that if you kill off all the sims in your game the Grim Reaper will shake his finger at you and give you a little speech?  :Whistle:

It's a relief to know it wasn't just me. :Empathy:

10. My Eyes!!!   :shocked: So Garish!

By the way MM, Do you have a ladder for your swimming pool :Whistle: ? Just asking :wink:

:ROLF:  Depends on who is in the pool..... :Whistle:

:grin:  :ROLF:  :slapLaugh:  :cheesy: You all made me laugh so loud the neighbours' dogs started barking LOL 

MM where did you get alligators in the game?

I never kill a sim  :grin: (I may help them die of natural causes though  :embarrassed: )

I never kill a sim  :grin: (I may help them die of natural causes though  :embarrassed: )

Yep...when there's no ladder in the pool or door in the house, they tend to die ...naturally.  :ROLF:

But...when they are sims we've grown fond of and they DO die naturally... :29cw6j4_th.jpg:  we cry like a baby.

Long long ago, Sims Slice made these animals and one set was alligators. I used to feed my ex-neighbour to them on a regular basis. Once in a while I also made my step-mother and she went into the alligator pit too... :Whistle:

Long long ago, Sims Slice made these animals and one set was alligators.

Wow, I wondered if they cloned them from the cow-plant  :hmm:

:grin:  :ROLF:  :slapLaugh:  :cheesy: You all made me laugh so loud the neighbours' dogs started barking LOL 

That is too funnee! I think I had those 'gators. I am going to look.