UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
Nonni

I am going to chat about my TS2 game

The last 2 days I have taken time to enjoy and play my game.

There are so many mods, meshes and animated objects by Rebecah, however her Global Mod that has added enormous pleasure to my game: Infant & Toddler - No Puke Global Mod

post-6495-0-55578300-1421605146_thumb.jp

You have got to check this out: 

Nursery Walls by MaAlet

post-6495-0-95350000-1421605611.jpg

Lately I have been having great fun tweaking one of my favorite lots by Marbi, the Captain's Cottage.

f87950c8-383b-4940-8a9e-ff62fe10b1ff_zps

LilSister has many talents. She has enriched us with her wisdom as well as her creations.  I think the one thing she has shared that has brought the most enjoyment is her story-telling talent which is showcased in Willow Lake - A Modern Adventure In Homesteading

Mission Mouse does the most exquisite and detailed recoloring, you can find her portfolio here. Her humor in the presence of pain has inspired us to keep on 'plugging'.

Rubberman has brought Fun and Amusement along with his creations - when he can grab time from all his many pursuits and obligations.

Very lovely cottage! Looking forward to finding out what's going in your game. Glad to know you are feeling better and playing. Chatting about my game is one of my favorite topics :grin: . I was able to play and get some pictures together last night. Just about to post an update - I will be back :cheesy:

Nice to see that you are playing and enjoying it.  :icon_hug:  Would love to see how you have tweaked the cottage.

I added a swimmable pond (nearly all my lots have that), the formal fountain was lovely but that was the only place I could put the pond:

post-6495-0-39176900-1421683726_thumb.jp

I took out the adorable outdoor eating area and put in a greenhouse and added a stargazing balcony:

post-6495-0-43880300-1421683814_thumb.jp

I changed the formal dining room into a nursery for the Simmies twins:

post-6495-0-74789200-1421683879_thumb.jp

I was very happy with the exterior and interior, I was thrilled to pieces that there were 3 bathrooms downstairs because guests always arrive with bladder issues. I kept most of the furnishing and decor the same. I do love the use of space, decor and color palette. Thanks for creating this lot, Marbi.

I was thrilled to pieces that there were 3 bathrooms downstairs because guests always arrive with bladder issues. 

I am that kind of guest!  :ROLF: 

It sure feels good to get back your passion for playing, doesn't it.   :389-Amours-love-: And it is great to see you are in good spirit, Nonni!  :icon_hug:

I love your cozy cottage too!  :up4: 

Marbi's lots are like special gifts and they mean so much to me.

I feel the same about you, Lisa. My spirit is lifted with your support and I feel like I am privileged to have been praying for you to return to health.

It means so much to me to see that you enjoy the lots I build and I enjoy seeing the changes you have made. That is what it is all about, everyone making the house their own so they can play the game the way the want. :bighugs-vi:

I'm so happy you are enjoying the game Nonni.  Thank you for sharing your images of the game.

I like the changes that you've made; I too am glad that you are back to playing and sharing with us. Thank you :grin: