UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Nonni

Getting Error Msg.

I would remove your mods and try it again.  Then you could do a process of elimination by adding back to your game some of the mods, until you find the one that is bad.

I took out SimBlender and two other mods, it was better but not best. I will do more mod removal. Thanks LilSister and Beck.

As I am testing my game for cause of Error Msg. I got this cute screenshot:

post-6495-0-05787400-1421889258_thumb.jp

This screenshot illustrates one of the things I enjoy about the BabyBounce Chair, it allows more interaction of the Infant with the Adult.

I did as Beck suggested and I am slowly rebuilding my game. So far, I have added the SimBlender, many of Beck's Modifications, some other 'cannot play without' mods such as 'no-red-pause-mod', 'noseeghostwant', 'No Shade Eyes Salute', 'MQ_Garden_Talk_To_Many', 'no-hazardous-rain-Mog-20100615', 'ffsdebugger', 'dailygardener', Teleporter Shrub and some OMSPs plus my must have also, VisitorController. I do have my DR skin-tones and DR eyes.

So far I have no Build CC and no Buy CC.

Everything is copacetic to this point in my game.

I adore that picture Nonni - that baby bouncer is one of my favorites. I am glad the you've got things in gwo (good working order :grin: ).

I'm sorry gayars, to be so slow answering you, I have been a bit out of commission lately.

I think I shall be forever "grooming" my game because I just keep downloading new CC. :cheesy:

I'm almost afraid to load my game with all the stuff I have from so long ago, and all the stuff I've learned how to recolour. I may need a Nassau type of computer just to handle everything.

Currently all I have in my game is what ever project I am working on.

It has come to my attention that my model of laptop is notorious for overheating while running 'heavy' games. The battery went bad and I removed it. I didn't miss it and my computer worked better and cooler. I replaced the battery and my computer has become so finicky. I am going to remove the new battery and use my computer strictly by direct current.

Nonni, you can buy these cooling pads. They are about the size of your laptop and you set your laptop on top of them. Don't get a cheap no-name one, get one with a name you recognize. The cheaper ones don't last and you'll wind up replacing them over and over.

We got a cheap one from a big discount store, it worked for 22 days, just long enough to run out after the exchange policy expired.

We wound up going to the electronic store we got the laptop from and getting a cooling fan from them. It's as old as the laptop now and still works beautifully.

My son also recommended a cooling pad. I shall have to look into that, thanks, Miss Mouse. :icon_hug: