UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
  • Announcements

• Rebecah

Private Messages   11/10/2017

I have finally restored most of the private messages in a separate database.   Click Here and log in.  You should be able to find your messages.  That is all I have there for now.  Most images and files should be available..now.   You must open this message to use the link.
    • Rebecah

We are still here! :)   11/13/2017

It looks like all our hard work paid off, as we were not shut down yesterday.  Thank so much for all your help!
Marbi

My Sims 4 houses

These are the houses I have built in Sims 4. We have not been succesful in finding out how to make a file to upload in our Downloads section so I will show you the pics of the houses here and a link to where to find them. My ID on the Sims 4 Gallery is Barmina so you can search for that and find them also.

Gravel Sands

60af1332-8a30-4e07-8fbb-5a41291ca596_zps

Concrete Castle

5e8644f8-e3ef-4014-8b01-288bba67825d_zps

Ashburn Cottage

86e2c86a-92fc-437c-86ff-8c5971e88036_zps

Haut Hacienda

d1683ce9-ae14-4964-88ca-10be03bd7132_zps

Small Starter

5b9445c5-686a-4f88-b7ef-b76f4813d82a_zps

Meticulously Modern

f0fb35d2-20dc-4dc3-96e2-3df1a6d10ddb_zps

Studio 600

a13ac2d6-ac30-47d0-b581-0bddff942aec_zps

Minimalist Modern

be865789-197b-46a4-90e7-ed26f3c66dc5_zps

Modern Suburbian

7e6b8e49-f84f-4689-977d-e98c228859a8_zps

These all look so good!

I have not yet pulled the trigger on TS4...I just completed my collection for TS3 yesterday (all expansions except the Katie Perry one)...So I will be too busy to try TS4 yet. It is nice to know that there will be your attractive abodes to look forward to when I do though!  :up4: 

Oh Marbi, all of them are so pretty, but my favourites are the modern  houses 

See you in the gallery! :)

Thank you Alet. I have that tutorial but it was decided that I shouldn't upload any file here since we didn't have anyone that could check out how it worked.

I love the Haut Hacienda!!! They are all exciting. Even if I don't play, I can get ideas from your lots. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Alet and Nonni. I only have the basegame also. I am not buying the Outdoor Retreat because I don't think it is worth the money. I will probably buy "Get to work" when its is launched sometime in april.

Yes, I agree about Outdoor retreat, but "Get to work" looks as if it will be nice - something like OFB maybe?

From what it looks like, it sounds like a mix of Sims 2 OFB with Sims 3 Ambitions, which will be a good combination...

On the other hand I do wonder how it will affect the modding end of the game, since I do anticipate CAS CC being broken if they do make clothing shopping a thing and it's likely furniture will break too. 

@Marbi, Outdoor Retreat was actually okish. I did like some of the content they added and it gave something to do I suppose. I would agree with you that it wasn't worth their pricing on it though, but I would say to totally check it if it's on a good sale.

I will look for it being on sale :) I have not downloaded any CC and I think I wont be doing it in the future either. The CC was messing with my Sims 3 so I stopped downloading any and I think I am better off not having any in my Sims 4.

Ah, I get that, It's nice to not have to deal with CC and the various issues.

but to be honest Sims 4's styling really negated much of the CC need since they actually did somewhat decent with matching stuff up right.