UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
LilSister

LilSister's Sims 2 Album

Fatimah wished for money one time too many :grin: I didn't know that Sims can actually die from being hit on the head with the money bag. Fatimah got lucky with just a smack on the head. "Will that be one lump or two?" :ROLF::slapLaugh: (I always laugh at my own jokes :cheesy:)

"Will that be one lump or two?" :ROLF::slapLaugh: (I always laugh at my own jokes :cheesy:)

I do too! :smiley_laughing:

That reminds me of an old Bugs Bunny cartoon. They just don't make cartoons like they used to.

Pastor Washington was visiting the Lawrence family at Megan's request, to discuss a matter of great importance. Suddenly Megan was fixated on the sight before her ...

post-12999-0-18181400-1423876658_thumb.j

Megan was mortified to see her daughter Nicole sliding down the banister

post-12999-0-91199300-1423876679_thumb.j

post-12999-0-73151700-1423876697_thumb.j

Oh the horror and the shame!! :laugh1:

post-12999-0-33885000-1423876714_thumb.j

Megan's expression, priceless!

Priceless screenshots, LilSister! Made my day. :smiley_laughing:

Thank you so very, very much for sharing. :Peek-A-Boo:

It was so unexpected and it happened so fast, but I was able to capture it. It was so funny :grin: I rarely have children in my games that slide down the banisters. Nicole Lawrence and the Anderson children are very playful.

:Good_Post.jpg:

Great shots! The enjoyment on that little girls face! 

Megan's expression, priceless!

Exactly!  :grin:

Fatimah wished for money one time too many :grin: I didn't know that Sims can actually die from being hit on the head with the money bag. Fatimah got lucky with just a smack on the head. "Will that be one lump or two?" :ROLF::slapLaugh: (I always laugh at my own jokes :cheesy:)

:ROLF:  Almost fell out of my chair, that was so funny!

At my Aunt's house, where I lived for a few years as a child, the staircase was enclosed by walls so we couldn't slide down a bannister. We improvised and used to slide down the steps on pillows. It was like tobogganing, only indoors. We had to be careful in case some well meaning person closed the door at the bottom of those stairs. :shocked:

We learned to make a LOT of noise when we did this.

:Thank_you:  for sharing your awesome pictures and for bringing back that childhood memory. :icon_hug:

The Ajani Family - Patriarch Ashir Ajani seated with his two wives (yes two :grin:  - he is legally married to both Mari and Fatimah (don't judge me :slapLaugh:  I have marhis' wedding arch that allows this - it also allows teens and young adult weddings - but I'm getting off topic :grin:)

post-12999-0-47889400-1427939505_thumb.j

This picture was taken the beginning of the Fourth Spring the day before Ashir becomes an Elder at his home where he lives with Mari - Fatimah has her own home.

Mari is seated on Ashir's right - they have three children together. Their oldest Son Naveen (wearing military fatigues), his wife Freya (purple sweater), their children are seated at Mari's feet son Anil and daughter India.

Behind Ashir is Khalil and Khalil's wife Sarita (Green blouse). Khalil is holding their son Raj and seated at Ashir's feet is their oldest son Hiram . The young woman in the police uniform is Ashir & Mari's youngest Dahlia (she is also the youngest of all of all of Ashir's children).

Fatimah is seated on Ashir's left. Her children are twins Zaire & Zariah (Zariah has on all black standing behind Zaire). Zaire is holding his daughter Regina and next to him is his wife Odelia who is expecting.

Neither of Ashir's daughters are married at this time and neither has expressed the desire to be married. However, Dahlia although she is not showing yet, is expecting a baby - she was recently abducted by aliens and impregnated by the pollination tech. Ashir was also abducted by aliens but I don't allow male pregnancy - actually I didn't allow alien pregnancies at all but I wanted to see what would happen so I installed a mod that allow female alien pregnancies only.  In all the years I've been playing the Sims I've only had 3 abductions - all without cheats and Ashir and Dahlia's occurred while using the cheap telescope. My first abduction ever happened to Megan Indie when she was a teen. I'll have to get the pictures together and post them.

I began this neighborhood with just Ashir and Mari. I put them in a house together and thankfully they fell in love and were married. I did the same with Fatimah and another Sim, but they were not really attracted to each other. They were more like brother and sister. Instant attraction with Ashir which resulted in Fatimah conceiving so they had to get married. :grin:  

I did the same with Naveen and Khalil - they did not know their wives. When the boys became adults they move out to their own homes and I moved in the women that their father chose for them (that's my story and I'm sticking to it :slapLaugh: ).  Zaire chose his wife Odelia when he was a teen - Odelia was the mail carrier. When Zaire became of age, he  moved out and I moved Odelia in with him and they were immediately married.

Zariah has been friends with the paper boy Daniel Minter, since they were children. I aged Daniel  to an adult and gave him a makeover and he is in the Sim Bin waiting for Zariah  to decide she wants to be married. 

I love this family - they alone live in their neighborhood and I've been enjoying watching everyone grow and change. I will be posting more pictures at some point. I just wanted to share the family Portrait and as usual I ramble.

What a beautiful family and fabulous family portrait, LilSister. I can see why you love them!!!

Thank you for the enjoyment and excitement that your pictures and stories of behind the scenes brings me. Bless you, LilSister!

My very first Alien Baby - LaDara Ajani - I think she is beautiful :grin: I am using a default alien skin by Lilith. LaDara has her mother's eyes - a bit disappointed as I defaulted the eyes also and I was looking forward to seeing what they look like in game. Oh well :grin: The Ajani genetics rule in Woodstock (that's the name of the neighborhood that they live in).

post-12999-0-49788100-1428617080_thumb.j

post-12999-0-00267900-1428617100_thumb.j

post-12999-0-53332100-1428617127_thumb.j

Another first - Dog asleep on the sofa. Now I've had pets jump up on the furniture and immediately get down, but Ramy was tired after a hard days work (he is a police dog) and I guess he was too tired to make it to his own bed :grin:

post-12999-0-19465300-1428617287_thumb.j

The baby is very cute and adorable. I love that the dog sleeps on the sofa, it looks so homey.

That baby really has the cutest little face! Beautiful dog on a beautiful sofa! Thank you for sharing your fun game, LilSister  :flowers smiley:

Thank you Marbi and Alet. After all these years Sims 2 still manages to surprise me and just think there is still more I haven't seen. :grin:

I loaded Willow Lake for the first time since my last update. It's still winter on a few lots and since I play in rotation I've got to get everyone caught up before I can get Pastor Washington & Sassy hitched :grin: I stopped by the Andersons - Amirah is about to become a teen and I wanted to capture a family picture before her birthday.

post-12999-0-99703200-1429218758_thumb.j

Gracious! Imani looks like she is missing a few teeth :laugh1: I didn't notice that before - too late now. Sorry Imani :grin: I also never noticed how large Kareem's ears are :slapLaugh: . Kareem was born in-game and apparently according to Simpe those ears are a family trait along with the color of his eyes (Kareem and Amirah have his mother's eye color). By the looks of things the twins have inherited the ears passed down to them by their Grandpa Maurice. :cheesy:

Miss Amirah Anderon

post-12999-0-95182300-1429219546_thumb.j

I loaded Willow Lake for the first time since my last update. It's still winter on a few lots and since I play in rotation I've got to get everyone caught up before I can get Pastor Washington & Sassy hitched :grin: I stopped by the Andersons - Amirah is about to become a teen and I wanted to capture a family picture before her birthday.

Gracious! Imani looks like she is missing a few teeth :laugh1: I didn't notice that before - too late now. Sorry Imani :grin: I also never noticed how large Kareem's ears are :slapLaugh: . Kareem was born in-game and apparently according to Simpe those ears are a family trait along with the color of his eyes (Kareem and Amirah have his mother's eye color). By the looks of things the twins have inherited the ears passed down to them by their Grandpa Maurice. :cheesy:

You are too, too funnee, LilSister. Thanks for the update. Wow, Amirah looks like another incredible beauty. Along with the ears... :cheesy: beauty runs in the family.