UA-38832503-1 Jump to content
LilSister

LilSister's Sims 2 Album

:ROLF:   "while yelling "now where are you going?"

You have no idea how happy that statement made me, now I know I am not the only one who does that.  :icon_hug:

Mission Mouse, on 27 Apr 2016 - 11:57 AM, said:Mission Mouse, on 27 Apr 2016 - 11:57 AM, said:

:ROLF:   "while yelling "now where are you going?"

You have no idea how happy that statement made me, now I know I am not the only one who does that.  :icon_hug:

Oh my goodness if you only heard some of the things I say  :ROLF:

It's over a month since I've updated Redwood Cove on my tumblr. I haven't had much energy to play after work in the evenings and I've been trying to get back in the swing of things. Since Alana's wedding there has been a baby boom in Redwood Cove. I think the 4th generation is going to out number the 3rd generation before long. I fell in love with PenlopeT's (MTS) nursery wall papers and used them as my inspiration for two baby bedrooms.

post-12999-0-08234800-1463788989_thumb.j

post-12999-0-11718100-1463788972_thumb.j

post-12999-0-61222300-1463789009_thumb.j

This room is for twins

post-12999-0-79084400-1463789088_thumb.j

post-12999-0-89297000-1463789114_thumb.j

What a lovely nursery! Wow, I love it! 

For those that are interested, over at SimPearls they have a DOTY contest and this round is Fairy Tale nursery rooms.  LilSister's beautiful nursery could've been a winner!

Thank you ladies :smiley:

Alet, the fairy tale nursery contest has some fabulous entries. There are so many creators on that site whose Sim style I admire.

I should not be surprised, but you have amazed me once again. So bold and yet fun in one nursery and so enchanting in the other. You're in game shot are amazing.

You do know that you make me want your nurseries. You have such a flair for decorating and putting things together. Your stories....I think I die a little everytime you update, but it's a joyful die a little. :icon_hug:

So Redwood Cove has 17 owned businesses. Lasting Impressions florist is one of the latest Sim ventures. The flower shop sells craftable flowers as well as catalog objects and homemade chocolates. The lot is owned by Emiko Yoshimatsu.  The florist is located on the first floor and the second floor is where the flowers and chocolates are made. Yoshiro is a former stock broker who still dabbles on the side. While Emiko is busy making floral arrangements, Yoshiro does a little financial consulting.

Emiko recently graduated from Redwood Cove College (renamed St. Catherines' College) and is newly married to Yoshiro Yoshimatsu whom she affectionately calls Yoshi. Emiko is a born in-game Sim from my legacy hood Riverside Heights. She is the daughter of Keitero & Bernice Oshiro. Emiko's grandparents are the Honorable Mayor Bertrum St. James, Sr. & Dr. Gloria St. James, Riverside Heights Hospital Chief of Staff.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

How nice that you (your simmies) are managing a store like this one. It seems to be working very fine. I have tried so many times but I never follow it to the end.

You are a treasure, LilSister. You bring delight with your legacy posts. Thank you. :icon_hug:

Thanks Marbi & Nonnie.

Marbi, I agree running a business can be a bit daunting at times but OFB is actually one of the things I love most about Sims 2. I used Emiko to test a custom florist career I downloaded from MTS so it made sense to have her open a florist. It's small (1x1)  but it's easy to play. Emiko's personality really comes alive when she is with her customers.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

You know those images with simmies really made this segment pop! Brought it to life. Such a treat, LilSister.:Peek-A-Boo:

The shop looks even more beautiful with all your simmies in it, doing their thing.

I agree, your shops are so great! The only type of business I ever had a bit of success in, was a home business. Yours look as if they are roaring successes! 

I missed this .. thank you Alet. OFB is one of my favorites of the Sims 2 EP's and I play all of the businesses until they reach level 10. Some are more difficult than others, but I love a challenge.

That is a lovely shop, so colourful and charming. All the customers look happy and I bet they spend lots of money for the beautiful floral arrangements. I'd spend my money on the chocolates! :grin: