• Administrators

MM is you can't get something to upload to SFS then just upload it here and tell me.  I will get it uploaded one way or another.  Please do not waste your time on SFS if it's not working right.  I wish I had more free time to get my google drive set up.  I've noticed the other creators that used to use SFS have scraped that idea completely.  They are using google drive, and one drive and some use the Box server.  SFS was a nice idea but since they move it it no longer works properly.

I had my daughter trim my hair.  It's a bit crooked but I figure who cares at least it's not so long.  

That's so sad that you were treated so badly, but maybe this is why you are so greatly blessed.  I know I went through a lot for years and these last few years I have been very blessed and happy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

With all the stress and chaos going on at home right now, I am kind of putting uploading on the back burner. I will eventually get back to uploading but right now there is just too much happening and Dave and I are dealing with some difficult family health issues concerning his Dad,

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

:thud: I do not believe this....somehow without realizing it, I deleted my one folder that I had saved patterns that I had not yet finished with. I've lost a ton of pattern images. :29cw6j4_th.jpg:

• Administrators

I was really upset about it, however I did learn something new. I had a corrupt file in a Sims2 folder and I couldn't delete the darn thing. I went on google, found the solution and now my laptop works even better than it did before.

• Administrators

So....I got google drive and after watching a video on how to upload files, I tried to upload an outfit. All 5 files were going to take 5 hours. WHAT????? So then I just tried to upload one file and it said it would take 5 minutes. Thirty minutes later it still said it would take 5 minutes, but the file never uploaded.

My question is do you have to upload package files in a zip format? This is so NOT fun!

Then I went to SFS and got 4 of the 5 files to upload. The 5th one just kept timing out. I'm going to give it another shot later today.

Thank goodness for Jake and doggy kisses. They calmed me down.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

I now have 2 tops, 2 pairs of pants and one skirt and blouse that I made matching with my pairs patterns. I got the pictures all taken and am in the process of uploading to SFS.

I also have to find that google drive account and cancel it. 

SFS seems to be working quite well for me lately, maybe they fixed the problem.

• Administrators

😡 So SFS quit working AGAIN! I could ever figure out how to upload files to google cloud but I did have an old MediaFire account. I upgraded to the best plan for me and that is where I will be uploading all my recolours to from now on. I uploaded 4 outfits to Media Fire in under 10 minutes. I don't even care that this is going to cost me a wee bit of money, I just wanted a reliable place to store my files and to be honest, I really like the plan I opted for.

• Administrators

I know I shouldn't be doing this because I already have so many projects for Sims 4 and Sims 2, but I was on the internet this morning just looking at new clothing for Sims 4.

You have no idea how many times I resisted the urge to leave a comment, *Like congratulations, you've created a string!* Seriously a dress or a skirt so incredibly short if the Sims bends over you get to see her butt.....or a top that kinda covers the strategic parts, and I do mean KINDA! :scare3:

I want to ask them if this is how they'd like to see their mom or grandma dress when they go out in public. :thud:

*sigh* Yep. I am that old. :ROLF:

• Administrators

Ever have *ONE* of those days?  :thud: The kind where you wish you could press restart and begin again?

Six weeks ago I registered for the Covid19 vaccine. Today I got an e-mail telling me when, where and what time I am to be there to get the dreaded needle. I also had to fill out this questionnaire that was health questions. Okey dokey, I fill out the form, check the date of the appointment and think to myself, no problem, I got a week to prepare myself to leave the safety of my home.

Then I got a confirmation e-mail and I about had a heart attack. I had today all wrong, and my appointment is tomorrow.  :scare3: 

I actually never know what day it is because they are all the same to me and this drives Dave :insane:

So I can either sit here and :29cw6j4_th.jpg: or opt for a :sleepy3:.  :ROLF:

If you need me I'm :zzsoft:

• Administrators

I got the vaccine. Feel kinda :blush: Didn't hurt at all. They will contact me in 16 weeks for my second dose. They were doing so well that they called me to come in early.

You have to wait for 15 minutes after the shot to make sure you are ok, but I think it's a sneaky marketing ploy to get you to  :shopping001:  15 minutes cost me $150.00  :ROLF: